Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 October, 04:44
If you look hard enough you find that Trump is still President.

You might find that white hats have been working on blockchain voting tech for a long time.

You might find that CISA digitally watermarked ballots.

You might find that CISA promotes NCSWIC.

You might find that the plan was created to put an end to [their] coups when JFK was murdered.

You might find that the Anonymous hackers that hacked the Federal Reserve are on our side.

You might find that Trump took control of the Treasury.

You might find that Gitmo is controlled by the good guys and is still being added onto.

You might find that B1d3n is an actor/CGI.

Most things people are complaining about currently are designed specifically to wake up the liberal and rhino sheep. They are not designed for you, although Anons doze off every once in awhile.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 October, 11:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Good post Doq!

Anyone doing their homework would know these things.

People see what they want to see unfortunately instead of this realty for the most part.
White Hats have had to go to absurd measures to wake ppl up.

Everyone please also consider that even when we right this ship we have a long way to go.

From what Nana has seen with drama and bickering even among Patriots leading we are going to have to do a better job of setting egos to the side & learning how to better communicate and create.

Those doing videos and news shows need to be the example of how to do it right, not drama experts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
nana why are they forcing the jab on the military? My 20 yr old was jabbed some weeks ago and my heart is breaking a little more everyday.
09:37 PM - Oct 27, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmandaMAGA in this post can reply
Joan Plothow @JoanniePat
28 October, 01:44
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
My 18 yr old was coerced into getting both shots at Basic Training … absolutely breaks my heart !!! He did not want the jab , but was told he would be kicked out and wouldn’t be able to go to AIT. We were not able to see him at graduation since we did not have jab …I am just sick!!! I share your pain!!!

28 October, 06:42
In response Joan Plothow to his Publication
My son didn’t want the dishonorable discharge and didn’t want to be locked down until he got out. This is his dream and they mise well have put a gun to his head. He held out for 7 almost 8 months and the whole time his command pressured and threatened the crap out of him. It is disgusting. Now when I talk to him or see him I just see him dying from that shot. I am beyond peeved about this. That is my child, my baby boy, my first child. He is a momma’s boy and he held strong for and then he said mom I’m sorry I got the shot. I told him I understood and that I love him and that I was proud of him no matter what. Then we hung up and I have been crying on and off for weeks now. I called congress and senators. I emailed. I begged and pleaded for our military. Of course it all fail on deaf ears. They are all corrupted and sold out. God be with our sons and daughters.

America First @Realdeal
28 October, 10:27
In response Joan Plothow to his Publication
wow unreal aorry to here that and thank him for his service make tou double think the plan i bet should never of happened if we have it all right thats what we were told and to see this happen makes me wonder why hurt so many who support and trust and leave no option when they have it all i will keep him in my prayers god bless him and your family for his servie 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
28 October, 01:35
I too, have that Heartbreak.The Vaccines are KNOWN TO BE BIOWEAPONS, which makes a Military Commander who is pushing the vax on his Troops under His Command, as a 'suspected Compromised Member of the DeepState and a Traitor to His Oath. We were infiltrated at the Highest Levels of Military Command. Remember: Operation Paperclip. The NAZI's came here, and They had children, who are in EVERY Area of the Military and the Political arena. Some even change their name to 'hide in plain sight'. The Nazi lost the War in the battlefields to George S. Patton,
So THEY went for revenge by planting Robert Müller “son of NAZI Gestapo” Heinrich Müller. Rod Rosenstein, “Grandson of NAZI Reichfuhrer SS Gestapo” Heinrich Himmler and Dr. Nancy Messonnier, the CDC Director of the Center for the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases is the sister of the former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and the Granddaughter of Heinrich Himmler NAZI Reichfuhrer SS.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 October, 01:18
Dont let him get another. Juan says that ones that only have one have possibilities of being ok.

Idk hun but it is obviously dividing out the military.
I believe enough have to stand and walk away that the places they walk away from can no longer function,
They are trying to shut down the country to the point where everyone is totally dependent on them for everything,

28 October, 06:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yeah, that is to late too.