Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
GABBY PETITO IS CONNECTED TO SANDY HOOK

"Thought you all should know that she's connected, and this only seems to underscore how fake the Gabby thing is this year. I kinda knew it once I realized how hard the MSM was pushing the story. Essentially if they're pushing something, I know it's fake.

Is anyone surprised to see that Gabby Petito was involved? I read yesterday that one of the visitors to Obama's White House was a Gabrielle Petito, and that there were 11 references to Petito people visiting during the occupancy of our presidency by Obama."

https://youtu.be/bE7ygCA3C...
02:29 PM - Sep 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 September, 03:16
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I think we know why...

https://nypost.com/2020/03...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 September, 03:32
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Underground DUMBs? Hide from what's coming? Easy access to children?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 September, 03:14
I think they might be pointing us to human trafficking as well.

https://blavity.com/in-wyo...

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
30 September, 09:30
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Good find. This "Feels" like a White Hat Comm to screw with the [DS].

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
29 September, 03:07
This may help.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 September, 03:39
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
BF was found dead in Wyoming??? Thought he went hiking in FL?? Ya this stinks.

laura rosario @Lauracr
29 September, 06:31
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
I have good friends That personally knew Gabby So it was her real name Or CIA name But I definitely see this as all bullshit Im thinking CIA family and a false flag Not buying any of the fake news Media distraction

Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 September, 02:56
you would think Globalist will murder the involved instead of recycle them? Who else plays Sedition that will sing like a bird?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

29 September, 03:44
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
If the Globalists were still alive or not already locked up, I know they would murder those who did their bidding

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 September, 02:53
Is she really even DEAD???

#falseflag

29 September, 04:11
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Doubt it. This appears to be a white hat operation to bring our attention to Sandy Hook and perhaps there is a graveyard or place for satanic sacrifices in the area they are searching for the "boyfriend."

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 September, 04:21
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Hmmmm

Dottie French @DotOn777
29 September, 02:48
Interdasting False Flag...

Dog the Bounty Hunter is going to find laundry boy~THROWING A WRENCH in DS games.

This shows the incompetence of three-letter agencies. 😎

29 September, 04:23
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I didn't read the article about Dog, but I figured he was on the case

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
29 September, 02:43
i knew!

29 September, 02:37
Gabby Petito case: Full Utah bodycam video

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
29 September, 02:41

29 September, 02:34

29 September, 02:30

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
29 September, 02:47
Sandy Hook was a huge false flag. Between that and 911 was when the red pill I swallowed really disolved in my belly.