Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 September, 02:29
GABBY PETITO IS CONNECTED TO SANDY HOOK

"Thought you all should know that she's connected, and this only seems to underscore how fake the Gabby thing is this year. I kinda knew it once I realized how hard the MSM was pushing the story. Essentially if they're pushing something, I know it's fake.

Is anyone surprised to see that Gabby Petito was involved? I read yesterday that one of the visitors to Obama's White House was a Gabrielle Petito, and that there were 11 references to Petito people visiting during the occupancy of our presidency by Obama."

https://youtu.be/bE7ygCA3C...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
29 September, 02:47
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Sandy Hook was a huge false flag. Between that and 911 was when the red pill I swallowed really disolved in my belly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
29 September, 05:41
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
Adam Lanza died in a car wreck the day BEFORE Sandyhook. Look it up.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
30 September, 11:44
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
Yup, funded by democrat Gun control Groups who "Put on a "SHOW"
To brainwash people to support their gun grab agenda!! Look up how many folks in that community suddenly had their homes paid off.