Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 September, 02:29
GABBY PETITO IS CONNECTED TO SANDY HOOK

"Thought you all should know that she's connected, and this only seems to underscore how fake the Gabby thing is this year. I kinda knew it once I realized how hard the MSM was pushing the story. Essentially if they're pushing something, I know it's fake.

Is anyone surprised to see that Gabby Petito was involved? I read yesterday that one of the visitors to Obama's White House was a Gabrielle Petito, and that there were 11 references to Petito people visiting during the occupancy of our presidency by Obama."

https://youtu.be/bE7ygCA3C...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 September, 03:16
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I think we know why...

https://nypost.com/2020/03...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Underground DUMBs? Hide from what's coming? Easy access to children?
03:32 PM - Sep 29, 2021
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 September, 03:53
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Yes, yes and yes!
Apparently,
Jackson Hole, WY
Park City, UT
Cour D'Alene, ID
are all big elite trafficking locations, along with many others...

29 September, 04:13
I know they are distributed across the world, but I hadn't heard specifically of the places you have mentioned, but we know those were previously locations where only the rich and famous could afford to buy property so it makes complete sense. I say previously because it sounds like property values will be decreasing and of course they no longer own what they had

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
29 September, 07:56
when i stayed w/ a friend one summer in Idaho,
she told me that much of Idaho was owned
by a Rockefeller, only it was a guy who had been
married to a rockefeller, and he took on *her* name...

wondered about that, him owning so much land
out there, and now it begins to make more sense