Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 September, 02:29
GABBY PETITO IS CONNECTED TO SANDY HOOK

"Thought you all should know that she's connected, and this only seems to underscore how fake the Gabby thing is this year. I kinda knew it once I realized how hard the MSM was pushing the story. Essentially if they're pushing something, I know it's fake.

Is anyone surprised to see that Gabby Petito was involved? I read yesterday that one of the visitors to Obama's White House was a Gabrielle Petito, and that there were 11 references to Petito people visiting during the occupancy of our presidency by Obama."

https://youtu.be/bE7ygCA3C...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 September, 02:37
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Gabby Petito case: Full Utah bodycam video

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Angryangel17 in this post can reply
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
29 September, 03:16
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
it happens all to often i cant believe people still fall for this kind of crap from the democrats. every democratic presidency has this scenario. its a distraction just look back in time, im serious every democratic presidency.
i mean just ask yourself why are all these resources being used on one individual when a multitude of people die everyday or come up missing everyday, but this one is the only one that deserves media attention.
they stage this crap every time, in my opinion they do this to cover themselves from the MURDER.

im so over their BULLSHIT

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
29 September, 03:24
In response michael griggs to his Publication
yep complete screen play. Guess they do serve it up on a Tel A Vison
Godspeed Patriot

29 September, 04:41
In response michael griggs to his Publication
The resources are being used because this is part of the movie. They have already discovered one body while looking for the boyfriend, but it wasn't his. Appears to be a white hat operation to wake people up to the False Flag school/church/nightclub shootings and perhaps they will find a site for satanic sacrifices in the huge area they are currently searching. Wouldn't that be a big red pill.