Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 September, 02:29
GABBY PETITO IS CONNECTED TO SANDY HOOK

"Thought you all should know that she's connected, and this only seems to underscore how fake the Gabby thing is this year. I kinda knew it once I realized how hard the MSM was pushing the story. Essentially if they're pushing something, I know it's fake.

Is anyone surprised to see that Gabby Petito was involved? I read yesterday that one of the visitors to Obama's White House was a Gabrielle Petito, and that there were 11 references to Petito people visiting during the occupancy of our presidency by Obama."

https://youtu.be/bE7ygCA3C...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 September, 02:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
Sandy Hook was a huge false flag. Between that and 911 was when the red pill I swallowed really disolved in my belly.
02:47 PM - Sep 29, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by oldrooster in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
30 September, 11:44
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
Yup, funded by democrat Gun control Groups who "Put on a "SHOW"
To brainwash people to support their gun grab agenda!! Look up how many folks in that community suddenly had their homes paid off.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
29 September, 05:41
Adam Lanza died in a car wreck the day BEFORE Sandyhook. Look it up.

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
29 September, 05:48
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
That could very well be true. But not the "Adam Lanza" in this picture. He is David Hogg. Crisis actor with ties to FBI.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
29 September, 03:59
follwing in his daddy's DIRTY Footsteps... FBI TRAFFICKS CHILDREN

Robert Franz @afsocrob
29 September, 03:57
Americans are SO BRAINWASHED they'll fall for ANYTHING.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 September, 02:53
Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesRaindrops Keep Falling on my Head · B.J. ThomasThe Very Best of B.J. Thomas℗ 2011 Drew's EntertainmentReleased ...