Just Me... @Tnsfno20
WTF? My friend who lives in Washington state sent this to me. Her son lives in this area and sent her this video of a quarantine camp site being set up in Eatonville near Mt Rainier. WTF! How much longer do we just sit and wait? I mean Lin Wood and General Flynn laid it out clearly that 'We The People' are the plan and no one is going to come save us!
01:12 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tnsfno20 in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
28 September, 06:00
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Juan O'Savin stated in a recent post that "some" states not all will see detention camps for the unvaxxed. He did not confirm if it was all blue states or possibly some of the more severe blue states like California and New York as he indicated "SOME".
I'm in a blue state and the idiot governor so far has not done anything as bad as California and New York. Residents have indicated it is because in Virginia we have a HUGE military presence spread out around the entire the entire state.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon Bux @Anonbux21
28 September, 05:36
Veterans in the area are prepared for anything, I can promise you that! This is a conservative location in Washington. We will not go down without a fight!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
28 September, 05:33
It's a gate with a sign on it. This pic needs more clarification. It could literally be anything.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
28 September, 07:03
In response Made In America to her Publication
Is this what the sign says? (photo)
https://www.reddit.com/r/c...

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
28 September, 05:29
blue states will get them soon

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
28 September, 05:29
Let's not forget the 30K guillotines Obama and Bush bought too. 🤬🤬🤬

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
28 September, 05:26
veterans in the area need to arm up and go take care of business....

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 September, 05:08

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
28 September, 05:08
Obama and HRC planned these for us. It was in Agenda 21. But I say it will be for them in the end. My gut is always right.

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 September, 05:06
just an fyi, Nisqually is a tribe with an reservation in the state that has it’s own medical facilities.

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 September, 05:04
some security gate lol

NEO ONE @Neo
28 September, 04:59
Prepared for Fema Camps. What else. It's time to end that BS.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
28 September, 04:59
It depends on YOU the people really you need to get active in each town/state do what we in the UK have started doing on my wall there is a post were WE the people go into our court houses & put the judges on notice we have zero weapons to defend ourselves but we are doing so much maybe a idea for Americans?

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
28 September, 04:58
can you get more info about this location and share it. I am in washington state, I would like to follow up on this...do we have a cross street? More detail please!! I heard there is one in Centralia as well....hmmm

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 September, 04:37
AVOID this place like Satan was making it, and I mean it, SO why the FK does the company listed just get to fkin do this again. FK this shit.

28 September, 04:37
https://www.yelmonline.com...
IS this fkin it, this mofo and operatives.

Jay James @birdmanjay
28 September, 05:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Nope...This is another one about 50 miles west

28 September, 04:35
FK THE NWO, from the bottom of my heart, call me crazy but I think these fkrs don't win. Somebody call that number off a burner phone.

Kevin Schott @Kevindyrun
28 September, 01:16
They will NEVER take us alive, so why build them !!!! There is strength in numbers. Especially since we still have arms and thousands of rounds of ammo !!!!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
28 September, 01:25
In response Kevin Schott to his Publication
Exactly! This classifies to me as domestic enemies and therefore they need to be handled accordingly!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
28 September, 01:16
@doqholliday thoughts on this please.

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
28 September, 01:37
🚨I know you aren't asking me...but I see this as 2 possibilities. One, we are gonna be fighting soon or two these are being built as makeshift jails. The jails being for the elites followers. There are more sealed indictments than 200 thousand. I hear over 2 million. worldwide...well...where are we gonna put them? Gitmo is expanded, yes..but I believe these are for the 1% and we have prisons in most all countries...but not enough...and they need to be held somewhere. Why are NG taking over driving school bus s in some states.? In NY they are putting in NG nurses 'cause the unvaxxed nurses are retiring or quitting.. over 83,000.. all those left...drs, nurses...will be held for crimes against humanity...thousands and thousands, nationwide..🚨THIS is just MY opinion..