Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
My wife is working one of her last shifts at a Northwell owned hospital in Ny right now. They are firing her, but you know what, she still shows up and does her job until they do. She is a great ICU RN, a charge nurse who runs the show nights because Dr. is there. So 2 RN's did not show up last night . They have gone from 3 open positions to 33 in 2 weeks. She just texted me saying she would be there to 11 at least , her shift is 7pm-7am.

Imagine firing your most loyal, hard working staff in a real pandemic who have fearlessly worked 18 months through it ?

YUP, thats what they are doing.

seems a bit sus to me, maybe Nuremberg PART 2 is the only way.
07:56 AM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
30 September, 07:52
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
God Bless your wife! What is happening to her is so wrong … it’s insanity. I thank the Lord for her discernment and yours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 September, 07:58
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Thank you PPM : )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
28 September, 04:46
🙂🌴🙏 I, a Lab Tech in the hospital will be fired, terminated on Oct. 3rd. Can not do the mask for life. Sent home on August 20th in limbo with no pay, but will not take a remote full time 5 days a week job that pays a little more than 1/4 of my pay. I worked Friday thru Monday so I can also take care of my Dad and his appointments out of town during the week. So, I will be terminated on the 3rd. There are 2 traveling Lab techs they pay big bucks to work and 3 openings on my shift. Please tell your wife God Bless Her.

28 September, 04:55
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Lots of good people going through this indeed. They accepted her religious exemption until 10/3 I guess then it is cancelled

John Atkison @Duende
28 September, 04:37
God bless your wife (and you) and tell her "Thank You Very Much" for her selfless service to those in need.

These trying times are the "Dark Night of the Soul" for many people including myself.

I'm the sole caregiver for my mother who suffers from late stage dementia. She's bed / wheelchair bound and is incontinent. It means a lot of work for me, a "dirty job" if you get my drift I feed her and make sure she gets all her vitamins (especially Vitamin D). She's only had 2 colds in the last 11 years and tested negative for COVID so I must be doing something right.

I do all this work as to keep my mother out of a care facility which might require her getting the "death shot" as a condition of being admitted. I've vowed that neither of us shall get the shot as that would mean death to her and possible serious injury or death to myself.

I'll keep you and your wife in my prayers. Stay strong and have faith. I'm praying this nightmare will be over soon.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
28 September, 04:02
Im glad she is one of the good ones. Many people in my area have died with CV in the hospital. No cures given! Just remdesivir and vent. =DEATH. I wish those nurses and Drs would get fired. Most people here are too scared to go to our hospital for anything.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 September, 03:55
I'm praying for you both daily, I love you two remember even through our darkest trials God is with us, we are going to get through this. He Wins, We Win.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
28 September, 02:19
Tell your wife thank you ❤️..... God will light the way for you ❤️

Pamela Winter @ipammy333
28 September, 02:14
They are all out of their minds, NYC teachers will be let go too AND this is at the same time they are reducing Safety Agents in the schools. I am in NYC High School, 1 agent assigned. Who will break up the fights and keep the students and staff safe?? PARENTS WHERE ARE YOU???

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 September, 01:54
God bless your wife and you. I am so glad she is helping and standing for truth and justice. There will be work for her among marginalized patriots. We are the majority and they cannot take us down because we hold the line.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
28 September, 01:48
great patriot camps soon to be that will need patriot nurses?

arba happihr @arba
28 September, 01:25
Happens all the time. They are called Corporations!
PEOPLE do not matter to Lizards. If we mattered, we would be in this mess today.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
28 September, 12:33
praying for her and all in her situation. God Bless her for not caving.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 September, 11:56
Do you think they are doing this to put in heartless folks that will try to force a death shot? What is their motive.

28 September, 12:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
no death jab / no job

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
28 September, 11:49
God bless your beautiful wife! I believe she will be needed in the new world when all the new technology comes in to heal all of us from the damage that has been done. She is a queen in my eyes!

28 September, 12:13
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
so sweetof you Kelly. God Bless and thank you

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
28 September, 11:38
God bless your wife and you. Thank you for doing what is right.

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
28 September, 11:35
To your wife !! THANK YOU for being such a WARRIOR !!!!!! To God be the glory for EV 1 and ev living thing ! AMEN !

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
28 September, 11:27
Can't make any sense of it.
Let's over work them at the height of a pandemic just to punish them later. 😠
Nursing is not for the weak, A selfless profession in a selfish world.
I thank your wife for doing what she does and pray it all works out. God Bless her 🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 September, 11:11
🙏THE CRAZY BATSHIT CUOMO REPLACEMENT SAYS SHE IS SENDING IN THE NATIONAL GUARD TO TAKE THEIR PLACE, AND HIRING GREEN CARDS TO TAKE HER JOB.

SUE, SUE, SUE!! YOU CANNOT LOGICALLY GO FROM BEING A HERO TO BECOMING REPLACEABLE. MAKES NO SENSE.

YOUR WIFE'S ASSHOLE BOSSES ARE GETTING MONEY FOR DOING THE COVID PLANDEMIC. HAVE ANY OF THEM BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE, NEW CAR, ETC IN THE PAST FEW YEARS, WITH BIG INFLUXES OF CASH? BRIBERY! HOW MUCH DID THE HOSPITAL GET TO RELACE THESE NURSES!!!

PLEASE TELL YOUR WIFE TO COME TO FLORIDA, AND SHE CAN GET HIRED AND NOT GET A VAX IN SOME OF THE HOSPITALS. TELL HER TO DO A LOCO TEMUNS JOB FOR NOW, TO SURVIVE!!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, AND GOD BLESS HER!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 September, 11:10
Your wife sounds like an angel, and the hospital does not deserve her.
🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 September, 11:25
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
they don’t whatsoever but can you imagine how grateful the people are for her

Leo Boxer @CAPatriot2022
28 September, 10:13
your wife rocks and she obviously cares, thank you

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 September, 09:44
As an RN myself I applaud your wifes courage and dedication. I worked as a critical care RN for 50 years. The dedication to our patients is such an important part of who we are and how God made us. Unfortunately I experienced a change in the profession as I mentored younger nurses and was a clinical manager several times. Your wife is a rare gem and much needed. I pray God will provide her a wonderful future oppotunity. Those who are making these decisions to fire dedicated nurses have no idea of the negative impact on the quality of care that is about to take place. Nursing takes strength, endurance, dedication, critical thinking, and a heart of compassion and understanding. 😊

28 September, 09:46
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you Carol, I will show her this . Very encouraging and what this is all about. The Precipice of destruction

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
28 September, 08:49
Please share my profound gratitude with your wife. It takes immense courage to stand up to tyranny, especially when her livelihood, investment of time and education, and her passion for helping people all hang in the balance. Her bravery and commitment to our human rights are beyond noble. It is the actions of warriors like your wife that provide our only hope to retain our freedoms.

I think I can speak for all of us here when I say that we are humbled by her devotion. God bless her and your family!

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
28 September, 08:31
God Bless your wife and your family, she is a warrior in this battle for our souls! Keep your heads held high and fight back with all you have!

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
28 September, 08:15
God blesses those who are warriors for the GOOD/Future of mankind. Thank her for her dedicated service! Things will end soon, just that ppl w/ the love/fighting spirit w/o fear must show up & stand up for THEIR Rights to LIVE. Sending lots of love & protection to her & those who stand up with her.🙏🌈😇

28 September, 08:20
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Thank You. You led by example and she will do her job 100% until they force her out, as many are doing, because they are REAL NURSES

joann ferguson donated @joann212
28 September, 08:15
Your wife is not alone. Last week I was let go from Memory Care via 'text message' stating budget cuts. Two weeks prior to this the nursing facility gave me two weeks notice to be vaccinated.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 September, 11:13
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
🙏GOD BLESS YOU, AND YOU ARE A TRUE HERO!

COME TO FLORIDA LOCO TEMNUMS IF YOU CAN

NOT ALL HOSPITALS REQUIRE VAX IN FLORIDA

PRAYING FOR YOU

NEO ONE @Neo
28 September, 08:13
Tell your wife that she is a great example of a human being, as she should be. Free will should never break in on itself. Just as your wife is doing. I bow my head deeply for her decision or both of yours. We are nearing the end anyway and one thing you can believe me. "The losers of today are the winners of tomorrow". And don't forget: "Sue the pack and take them to court" because they will lose the fight.

28 September, 08:18
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Indeed. They have our health insurance and have told her she can longer attend Nurse Practitioner school which she had a 3.97 avg in, but all the debt stays. This is going to blow up in their faces . Ft Drum is just up the road. When the NG shows up, and they will, because they are facing a major crisis of staff shortage and full beds of people dying , not CV either, then its over . I pray that day comes soon.

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
28 September, 08:09
Thank her for all she does!🙏🙏🙏🕊God Bless🙏✝️

28 September, 08:10
In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication
Thank Q. She loves her patients like they are family, that I know

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 September, 08:07
Give her a big hug and thank her for standing up for God and her country.
Have her contact the Frontline Doctors, I'm quite sure they will have an answer to exactly what God wants her to do next. She will be rewarded for her faith and courage.
👊🙏💗

https://frontlinemedicaldo...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 September, 08:06
I have a Feeling....thr firingnof these Medical Professionals and the Military...Will put this Plan into Overdrive ASAP!!

Tell her Thank you from ME for standing up for America and pushing Q/ White Hats to the Breaking Point for ACTION— SOON!! 👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

28 September, 08:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
yes I will , there are many, even those who took the jab are are very very very very upset they are doing this to their co=workers

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
28 September, 08:02
God bless your sweet wife. HE will provide for her and walk with her during this storm.

28 September, 08:07
In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication
amen and thank you Patriot.. She is a shining light in a dark place of death and they want to extinguish those who are. Big Fail ahead,