Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 September, 07:56
My wife is working one of her last shifts at a Northwell owned hospital in Ny right now. They are firing her, but you know what, she still shows up and does her job until they do. She is a great ICU RN, a charge nurse who runs the show nights because Dr. is there. So 2 RN's did not show up last night . They have gone from 3 open positions to 33 in 2 weeks. She just texted me saying she would be there to 11 at least , her shift is 7pm-7am.

Imagine firing your most loyal, hard working staff in a real pandemic who have fearlessly worked 18 months through it ?

YUP, thats what they are doing.

seems a bit sus to me, maybe Nuremberg PART 2 is the only way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 September, 08:06
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I have a Feeling....thr firingnof these Medical Professionals and the Military...Will put this Plan into Overdrive ASAP!!

Tell her Thank you from ME for standing up for America and pushing Q/ White Hats to the Breaking Point for ACTION— SOON!! 👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
yes I will , there are many, even those who took the jab are are very very very very upset they are doing this to their co=workers
08:08 AM - Sep 28, 2021
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 September, 09:41
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
It is a lose lose situation ...all around! Makes Zero sense! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️