Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 September, 07:56
My wife is working one of her last shifts at a Northwell owned hospital in Ny right now. They are firing her, but you know what, she still shows up and does her job until they do. She is a great ICU RN, a charge nurse who runs the show nights because Dr. is there. So 2 RN's did not show up last night . They have gone from 3 open positions to 33 in 2 weeks. She just texted me saying she would be there to 11 at least , her shift is 7pm-7am.

Imagine firing your most loyal, hard working staff in a real pandemic who have fearlessly worked 18 months through it ?

YUP, thats what they are doing.

seems a bit sus to me, maybe Nuremberg PART 2 is the only way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
28 September, 08:15
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Your wife is not alone. Last week I was let go from Memory Care via 'text message' stating budget cuts. Two weeks prior to this the nursing facility gave me two weeks notice to be vaccinated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
🙏GOD BLESS YOU, AND YOU ARE A TRUE HERO!

COME TO FLORIDA LOCO TEMNUMS IF YOU CAN

NOT ALL HOSPITALS REQUIRE VAX IN FLORIDA

PRAYING FOR YOU
11:13 AM - Sep 28, 2021
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
28 September, 04:16
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Thank you