Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 September, 07:56
My wife is working one of her last shifts at a Northwell owned hospital in Ny right now. They are firing her, but you know what, she still shows up and does her job until they do. She is a great ICU RN, a charge nurse who runs the show nights because Dr. is there. So 2 RN's did not show up last night . They have gone from 3 open positions to 33 in 2 weeks. She just texted me saying she would be there to 11 at least , her shift is 7pm-7am.

Imagine firing your most loyal, hard working staff in a real pandemic who have fearlessly worked 18 months through it ?

YUP, thats what they are doing.

seems a bit sus to me, maybe Nuremberg PART 2 is the only way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
Tell your wife that she is a great example of a human being, as she should be. Free will should never break in on itself. Just as your wife is doing. I bow my head deeply for her decision or both of yours. We are nearing the end anyway and one thing you can believe me. "The losers of today are the winners of tomorrow". And don't forget: "Sue the pack and take them to court" because they will lose the fight.
08:13 AM - Sep 28, 2021
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 September, 08:18
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Indeed. They have our health insurance and have told her she can longer attend Nurse Practitioner school which she had a 3.97 avg in, but all the debt stays. This is going to blow up in their faces . Ft Drum is just up the road. When the NG shows up, and they will, because they are facing a major crisis of staff shortage and full beds of people dying , not CV either, then its over . I pray that day comes soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396