Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Some people have justified that Santa Surfing has a high rent in Hawaii so it’s ok to create a network of fake accounts on Telegram (of which Dan Scavino himself called out) to sell Trump coins!

You “Patriots” are embarrassing.

If you truly need money, ask for it. Tell people that you want to only focus on making America great again and the only way you can do that full time is to receive donations.

Plenty of people do it this way! It’s admirable and respectable.

Don’t mislead others and dupe them into buying silly coins based on deception!

The devil is the founder of deception!
02:53 PM - Sep 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
27 September, 12:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Should we unfollow all Telegram Accounts that are posting Trump Coins and Bars? I see Patriot Streetfighter is doing that a lot????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
27 September, 12:53
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
Apr 29, 2018 11:11:22 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 09b0d5 No. 1233458
Be careful who you are following.
Some are profiting off this movement.
Some are building a big following off this movement only then to retreat and go mainstream.
Patriots make sacrifices.
Some, the ultimate sacrifice.
Patriots are SELFLESS.
Do they ask for monthly payments to remain Patriots?
Think logically.
To some, it’s only about the money.
Those who would seek personal gain at the expense of others in this movement has an agenda.
You decide.
This is not a game.
The only profit we should all be striving for is TRUE FREEDOM.
God bless you all.
Q
>>1233458
Personal thank you to the BO, Bakers, and Autists/Anons who continually dedicate their time and energy to the GREAT AWAKENING.
You are all Patriots.
The hard part is coming to an end.
The next phase will bring JUSTICE.
Q+ (The very first time they start pushing coins or dolls/toys or ASK for money, I'm gone. They aren't helping US. )🚨 My op

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 September, 07:23
He could sell pillows like Mike (lol)...

coins are creepy to me

I was wondering who was doing that with the stupid coins

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 September, 09:23
Amen! I Was Fooled When It Was From A Fake Flynn Acct. Glad I Know Now!

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
26 September, 03:31
I'm not here to judge anyone.
I assess the information they present, and react to it if I have something to add, whether in support or in correction, or simply asking a question.

Wouldn't that be a more productive path? The rest is assumptions about motives or needs that we can not know.

I follow a sampling of accounts, mostly who post unique views and perspectives so I don't get tons of duplicates. There's information to be found everywhere - or at least you know what is being discussed and may be influencing others.

It is an alarm bell if a feed is too focused on money or followers or if they're stating theories as insider facts... but that doesn't mean everything they say is useless. It just might prompt you to research a new topic, even if the data isn't true or complete. I do my own research on everything, rather than relying on particular accounts, when I have no real idea who they are or what their expertise is.

fwiw, my 2 cents.

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
27 September, 08:06
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
perfect ! Your two cents!

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 September, 02:58
I followed her a bit on the twit but then I realized she was repeating the same shit, her pauses while trying to form a cohesive sentence with ah ah ah drove me batcrap crazy. There are a few that got greedy. Call em out Doq!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
26 September, 02:48
I got tired of that damn squirrel a long time ago

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
25 September, 08:54

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
25 September, 08:49
Amen! learned that back in the 4 and 8kun days

Grace Rodrick @GFR
25 September, 07:51
so many accounts on telegram state join now or you eint be able to access in a week!!! this really made me csitious if the accounts there… foes anyone bave s list ig the genuine? SS account id probably compromised at times but not by her.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
25 September, 07:33
I've bought those stupid f♤cking coins. Now the only things I buy is AMC & Silver.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
25 September, 07:37
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
SS has done more good than bad. I listen to her every week day. She means no harm. And she is always upbeat which is more than I can say for most of the fakes on Telegram.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 September, 07:06
With Full gratitude and thanks to God for being here always, one should ask noThing to do the right thing, the only thing, that which God would wish all of Us to do, many sacrifice so much and it is locked within their Heart and Soul laying it all on the line as they go, still they ask noThing as their wealth is not measured in such ways. God be our Judge, and the clock is ticking, I pray You Love HIM.✝️

Have Faith @rAnnbci
25 September, 07:17
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I DO

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 September, 07:24
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
MY SAVIOR!!!

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
25 September, 07:04
Santa Surfing has called out fake accounts pretending to be associated with her and selling these.

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
25 September, 07:02
i literally cant stand her voice.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
25 September, 06:16
Never trusted SS fully, and have personal experience to NOT trust Telegram, a shady operation (and surveillance trap?) by "two Russian brothers", supposedly based in Dubai?? after 3 previous moves? All about the bots, so thanks, but NOPE!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
25 September, 07:27
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I tend to agree with you on the Telegram comment. I am there, but rarely and I only follow the ones I know are real, like StewPeters and such.

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 September, 05:36
My time here is spent learning from so many, spreading this truth and keeping the frequency high by engaging in kind, respectful discussions - God Bless all of you patriots!
God always takes care of his own and provides for us, gives us exactly what we need ... its a beautiful connection, and I am so thankful.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 September, 05:22
exactly! i am a low income patriot/home schooling mama with ptsd. i have blogged off and on for 15 years - been at this awakening 30 years (and i am absolutely exhausted now - but keep going). i've been running a website for 5 years now that is purely donation based. i have a very small number of friends/subscribers who support me with their time, words and $$ and i love every one of them. these big outlets - who do NOTHING to help the little people - are self promoting sell outs. please check out my site if you feel inclined: loveinactionnow.com (i am very authentic and open there - some days i'm "off the train" so it isn't for those who want to see a perfect type of human who is powered up 24/7. that ain't me!)

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
26 September, 03:14
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Checking out your site now! Thank You for sharing it!

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
25 September, 05:22
I couldn't agree more...These advertisements for these fake coins is getting ridiculous. I don't believe Santa Surfing is doing it, but it's someone posting on her account (and many other accounts)

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
25 September, 05:17
Call me crazy.... but you may want to buy Biden coins..... They won't be around much longer.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
25 September, 09:13
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
25 September, 05:16
This is bullshit, Santa sent me a free Trump mug without even asking. This is a true story, why tear each other down? Pick on the deep state, this is trolling.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
25 September, 05:03
Yes thanks for calling this out,Doc.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
25 September, 04:36
She doesn't run her account, so whoever does adds the new celebrity ones and peddles it. Over a year ago she told people to invest in silver and JM Bullion made a "Sammy' coin because she brought them much business. So what if she is making money, she works her ass off? She informed many including myself about eligibility in PPP's and SBA grants and low interest loans of which have saved my life during Covid. Don't knock it until you have tried it.

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
25 September, 04:23
I like Santa. Just don't buy any coins if you don't want to. Fake accounts selling coins, agree, bogus.

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
25 September, 04:18
Use your discernment and you will know who the true Patriots are. I stopped listening to these people and do my own research and come to my own conclusions. As Q always said, think for yourself. Much love to you all!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
25 September, 04:13
someone needs to remind her that Santa doesn’t exist!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 September, 05:24
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
santa = satan. she should know that. this was a clue to me....

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
25 September, 04:11
I think we have much BIGGER people to worry about. There are some very prominent, loved people who are starting to show their true colors. I wish people would come out of their new bubbles and watch some new and uncomfortable channels. Many anons have gone from one sheep pen to a new sheep pen. They don't even want to listen, or research, when you show them PROOF that one of the people they adore is not as they seem. Don't think for a moment that some of the "Patriots" and even who you think is a "white hat" aren't infiltrators?! This is a life and death game. They are in our movement and people had better start looking at some of the BIG NAMES...people are going to be shocked! I would also recommend preparing for an ending many aren't expecting. TRUST NO ONE!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
25 September, 03:08
Journalist yes, peddling, deception, greed, no.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
25 September, 03:04
agreed, i watched her for a week. she pushed ," use cc to spend" and nesara will clear debt". that 100% turned me off. i deleted and moved on. Some may need her " hopium". That is thier journey. we all have to in the end stand together. 😁