Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 September, 02:53
Some people have justified that Santa Surfing has a high rent in Hawaii so it’s ok to create a network of fake accounts on Telegram (of which Dan Scavino himself called out) to sell Trump coins!

You “Patriots” are embarrassing.

If you truly need money, ask for it. Tell people that you want to only focus on making America great again and the only way you can do that full time is to receive donations.

Plenty of people do it this way! It’s admirable and respectable.

Don’t mislead others and dupe them into buying silly coins based on deception!

The devil is the founder of deception!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
26 September, 03:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'm not here to judge anyone.
I assess the information they present, and react to it if I have something to add, whether in support or in correction, or simply asking a question.

Wouldn't that be a more productive path? The rest is assumptions about motives or needs that we can not know.

I follow a sampling of accounts, mostly who post unique views and perspectives so I don't get tons of duplicates. There's information to be found everywhere - or at least you know what is being discussed and may be influencing others.

It is an alarm bell if a feed is too focused on money or followers or if they're stating theories as insider facts... but that doesn't mean everything they say is useless. It just might prompt you to research a new topic, even if the data isn't true or complete. I do my own research on everything, rather than relying on particular accounts, when I have no real idea who they are or what their expertise is.

fwiw, my 2 cents.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Wedman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wedman Brooke, click on at the bottom under it