Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Santa Surfing has a pretty damn large operation of many people posting fake accounts and a ton of content on all of them.

keanureeves_real on Telegram for example.

(WTF?)

She’s also doing podcasting full time. Selling merch! Trump coins... you name it!

Who on earth is funding this very sophisticated operation of deception and why is she doing it?
01:36 AM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Paul Bruton @DrB
28 September, 11:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Maybe if you listened to one of her podcasts, you just might feel differently. Maybe? https://rumble.com/vn36e8-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
25 September, 04:26
Juan O Savin mentioned her and I started following. Now it’s just all promoting other channels. unfortunately she can’t tell the real ones from the phonies. I watch her if I need a pick me up. She also has beautiful photos. Patriots by this time if you haven’t learned discernment well keep practicing. If it sounds too good to be true it is. Some major channels were promoting idiotic things like Melania is princess di. ?? really? First of all I don’t care. Deleted the channel. I’m focused on the election. Our health, Corporate malfeasance , Supporting our military, and my faith in God. But be active at the local level Attend a school board meeting, Supervise become involved in what your Children are learning in school. Attend a township meeting. go to your local fire departments pancake breakfast or chicken barbecue keep your ears open . these are your neighbors. All local government has their meetings and sometimes agenda posted on their website. support your local farmers lots of

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
25 September, 04:28
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Produce stands and butchers around me. God bless you patriots I love you. Pray every day. We’ll get through this together

Paul Bruton @DrB
28 September, 11:40
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
yeah, she gets overenthusiastic, and promoted some fakes. Don’t we all. Overall, she is still a Patriot, and a good person. Isn’t that what we need?

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
24 September, 01:31
You're spot on. Obviously others haven't followed long enough to spot the patterns. Pa(y)triots making money off of the literal fight for humanity is shameful at best and Hopium leads to inaction. No one is coming to save us. We need to stand up and save ourselves!

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
23 September, 10:41
I'm sure she isn't everyones cup of tea, then again, it's a good thing we aren't practicing group think! I don't see any harm she is causing to the movement. She clearly wants a better life for people. She loves our President. She accepts donations and you receive something in return for the donation, so that's cool. Smart really. Most channles peddle something or make money off sponsors or ads, so I fail to see the point you are making. We really should be supporting each other, not trashing fellow anons. We don't all like the same channels, which spreads the wealth, so to speak. Me thinks thou doth protest too much!

Data Gramma @Vic
23 September, 10:49
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
The funny part is that the Doq account is a knockoff of Doc Holliday's more popular account and he's criticizing Santa's legitimate account.

Paul Bruton @DrB
23 September, 10:19
It’s just disgusting seeing Patriots picking on Patriots.

Paul Bruton @DrB
23 September, 10:12
You’re picking on the wrong Patriot. Do you know her merch is a donation for animal rescue? Leave her alone, get off your high horse!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
23 September, 10:16
In response Paul Bruton to his Publication
he does it...

a lot...!!!

Paul Bruton @DrB
28 September, 11:27
In response Paul Bruton to his Publication
Maybe if you you listended to one of her videos, you just might change your mind. Maybe?https://rumble.com/vn36e8-...

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 September, 01:32
I am going to push back here. She tells you what she is. Skip over the "buy this thing " message, like in life. She lives in Hawaii, cost of living there is very high. Offering up some positivity to the movement. I do not have to cover what you already know about the massive financial across te board rape of income and way of life we have all been through.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 September, 01:30
i listened to her for one week.

Paul Bruton @DrB
23 September, 10:14
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
you should keep listening. An inspirational Patriot!

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
22 September, 08:47
I listen to Dave at X22 Report! Great Patriot!

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
22 September, 02:57
she is a repeater of info, nothing new comes out her mouth, and that damn voice grates my nerves

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 April, 10:19
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
Repeaters are critical, absolute necessity in fact!
Promotion is for the birds,mockingbirds that is!

Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
22 September, 02:51
I too used to watch her videos on You Tube and Rumble but the focus is always on the merchandise as it is the very first thing she talks about on any of her videos. My opinion is that she is a PAY TRIOT. Everyone is different but I can't relate to "Go Sammy" chants and fake squirrel mimes. She is not open about making a profit off of the merchandise ... everything is a donation.... obviously she makes money off of the merchandise or why else would she do it, have someone on her payroll, etc. Using the term donation is misleading. I tried to overlook the bad for the content she provides but stopped following her as there are other real patriots providing the same information.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 September, 03:56
In response Tina Howell to her Publication
How many complaining about Santa Surfing have your own pod casts??? What exactly are YOU doing except complaining about Santa Surfing??? HELLO!!! It takes money to host a website. They don't give it away. I don't see anyone complaining about SOOOOO many others patriots that profit from their merchandize they sell or receive commissions from to keep their site going. So what are YOU doing to WAKE PEOPLE UP??? Santa is not quite my cup of tea either and yes, she should research more before she puts information out there. That makes her naive, not a shill. If you can do what she does and you're independently wealthy, fine, then do it, but if all you can do is complain that someone is making money and you aren't, what is the point of your complaining????

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 September, 04:15
In response Tina Howell to her Publication
Question: do you go into a Wal-mart store and ask them how much profit they make? Do you go into a restaurant and ask the owner his profit margin? How about your bank, your dry cleaners, shoe store, etc? When you give money to the Salvation Army, or donate clothing to the Goodwill, do you question WHY it's called a donation??? Did you get anything in return for that "donation". Of course not. Yet Santa tells you U P F R O N T that you're getting x,y,z and it's a donation, so you're getting something for your donation. So much for "peace is the prize". This is why there's so much division. Jealousy.

Patty Malek @patty888
22 September, 02:50
You are on the WRONG track...do your research and stop judging!

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
22 September, 02:43
i like her and have watched her for a while. one main reason I believe she may be legit is she has,multiple times corrected mistakes she has made.
she recently had a video that just stated she was promoting sites that promotes those coins. she said when it was brought to her attention she no longer promotes them but also does jot tell anyone that they should or should not.

the thing is, i know no one who is actually credible, not that i could prove.
so how does one find these "credible " accounts without following first?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 September, 02:36
Doq, why don't you ask her yourself...send her an email..or a DM or post on her Telegram...you have enough followers that she will reply, and she knows who you are too... but you will only get her answer from HER... not on here! Not every account is real, there are fake ones everywhere, you of all people should know that. Carry on!
👇👇
infobeachbroadcast.com

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
22 September, 02:33
I never cared for Santa Surfing. Something about her voice and the way she presented things didn't sit right with me. Lots of people jumped on her bandwagon though.

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
22 September, 01:17

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
22 September, 01:08
i used to follow her. then she started saying shit like that whack across the pond was king, then trump is going to be ruler of everyone, like how is that not nwo? the debt forgiveness and we all were going to have large lumpsomes of money given to us. dates that never panned out. finally I got sick if her shit and was like by bitch. ur a fraud.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 September, 01:07
What were we talking about again DOQ! 😂

Donna Martin @Meme17
22 September, 12:50
There are quit a few that were amazing on twitter, but when they went on telegram they seemed to go looney 😂. I followed someone on twitter for 2 1/2 years that I really enjoyed. She had great videos and information, but in the last 6 months she gone strange 🤔. If you disagree with her she makes fun of you or belittles you. She tells you what to think and who to follow and is always saying that this account or that account are bad. Well I’m very opened minded and don’t like when they tell us what to do, who is and or who NOT to follow 🤷‍♀️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 September, 01:00
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
Who is IT!

Data Gramma @Vic
22 September, 12:47
She does have a sophisticated system because she has worked hard. Her merchandise are donations and she plugs everyone of the artists. She can be a little over the top sometimes but personally, I like the optimism when people get to be so pessimistic. It's a good balance.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
22 September, 02:43
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
We understand that but this is not a full time JOB.

Q didn't come along and say to everyone to quit their jobs and sell Tshirts to make up for loses.

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
22 September, 12:45
Never trust a prophet looking for a profit...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 September, 02:50
In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication
For our currency is of Love and GOD is Love, and nothing else matters.

Trinkie Trinkie @Trinkie
22 September, 12:45
Just a question, no direspect intended. But why did you wait so long to bring this out?

NEO ONE @Neo
22 September, 12:44
You don't know if it's her. Remember on Dan 👇

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 September, 12:42
I agree that Santa is not who I thought she was or at least has changed on Telegram (really the only place I see her now).

What disappoints me the MOST is how she Fowards and Follows Accounts that Obviously are FAKE & Phony (those accounts are what Make Anons look Cra Cra 🤦‍♀️). Like Princess Di! Really?? and Arabella Kennedy! Reallly?? Etc. Etc. Please Use Discernment! We KNOW Scavino is NOT on Telegram (unless he is GeorgeNews 😏🤣). 🤦‍♀️

Not Sure who her “Angel Anon” is but I Hope He speaks Up and puts her back down into Reality! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 September, 12:01
I don’t feel right throwing people (in this case patriots) under the bus. I did buy a couple coins but that was my choice because i wanted them as a keepsake. Who are we to say they should be trashed talked because we don’t feel like they have met our standards? Hopefully God doesn’t judge us in the same manner.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 September, 11:48
Well she mentioned this platform & I came over & joined & like it here so it isn't all bad 😉
Especially since I'd been booted from Twitter & wanted a backup account

That said, it became more like a repeat with the podcast rehashing things & with her assuring people over & over that change & Nesara were "just around the corner"
I finally tired of it & took my research & attention elsewhere

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
22 September, 10:34
what fueled her to keep going was the several times (at least once that i know for sure) that Trump gave her a shout out while on stage at a rally back in November or December. She mentioned the next day and played the video of him giving her a shoutout the night before. The shoutout funneled more to watch her.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
22 September, 09:00
All she does is repeat what other anons post and she doesn't know how to decode.