Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 September, 01:36
Santa Surfing has a pretty damn large operation of many people posting fake accounts and a ton of content on all of them.

keanureeves_real on Telegram for example.

(WTF?)

She’s also doing podcasting full time. Selling merch! Trump coins... you name it!

Who on earth is funding this very sophisticated operation of deception and why is she doing it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
23 September, 10:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'm sure she isn't everyones cup of tea, then again, it's a good thing we aren't practicing group think! I don't see any harm she is causing to the movement. She clearly wants a better life for people. She loves our President. She accepts donations and you receive something in return for the donation, so that's cool. Smart really. Most channles peddle something or make money off sponsors or ads, so I fail to see the point you are making. We really should be supporting each other, not trashing fellow anons. We don't all like the same channels, which spreads the wealth, so to speak. Me thinks thou doth protest too much!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
The funny part is that the Doq account is a knockoff of Doc Holliday's more popular account and he's criticizing Santa's legitimate account.
10:49 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Vic in this post can reply
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 September, 02:42
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
What???