Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 September, 01:36
Santa Surfing has a pretty damn large operation of many people posting fake accounts and a ton of content on all of them.

keanureeves_real on Telegram for example.

(WTF?)

She’s also doing podcasting full time. Selling merch! Trump coins... you name it!

Who on earth is funding this very sophisticated operation of deception and why is she doing it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
Juan O Savin mentioned her and I started following. Now it’s just all promoting other channels. unfortunately she can’t tell the real ones from the phonies. I watch her if I need a pick me up. She also has beautiful photos. Patriots by this time if you haven’t learned discernment well keep practicing. If it sounds too good to be true it is. Some major channels were promoting idiotic things like Melania is princess di. ?? really? First of all I don’t care. Deleted the channel. I’m focused on the election. Our health, Corporate malfeasance , Supporting our military, and my faith in God. But be active at the local level Attend a school board meeting, Supervise become involved in what your Children are learning in school. Attend a township meeting. go to your local fire departments pancake breakfast or chicken barbecue keep your ears open . these are your neighbors. All local government has their meetings and sometimes agenda posted on their website. support your local farmers lots of
04:26 AM - Sep 25, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply
Paul Bruton @DrB
28 September, 11:40
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
yeah, she gets overenthusiastic, and promoted some fakes. Don’t we all. Overall, she is still a Patriot, and a good person. Isn’t that what we need?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
25 September, 04:28
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Produce stands and butchers around me. God bless you patriots I love you. Pray every day. We’ll get through this together