Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 September, 01:36
Santa Surfing has a pretty damn large operation of many people posting fake accounts and a ton of content on all of them.

keanureeves_real on Telegram for example.

(WTF?)

She’s also doing podcasting full time. Selling merch! Trump coins... you name it!

Who on earth is funding this very sophisticated operation of deception and why is she doing it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Martin @Meme17
22 September, 12:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
There are quit a few that were amazing on twitter, but when they went on telegram they seemed to go looney 😂. I followed someone on twitter for 2 1/2 years that I really enjoyed. She had great videos and information, but in the last 6 months she gone strange 🤔. If you disagree with her she makes fun of you or belittles you. She tells you what to think and who to follow and is always saying that this account or that account are bad. Well I’m very opened minded and don’t like when they tell us what to do, who is and or who NOT to follow 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Donna Martin @Meme17
22 September, 02:20
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Sorry but I don’t call out. Just because I don’t agree doesn’t mean I should mention names 😊. That’s just the way I am.

Donna Martin @Meme17
22 September, 02:20
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
Opps forgot the word people

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 September, 02:40
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
I know of whom you speak, and I agree...Can't stand her voice either..she calls people out too who disagree with her and nasty.....Too bad she has great guests and intel, but I just can't watch! LOL