Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 September, 01:36
Santa Surfing has a pretty damn large operation of many people posting fake accounts and a ton of content on all of them.

keanureeves_real on Telegram for example.

(WTF?)

She’s also doing podcasting full time. Selling merch! Trump coins... you name it!

Who on earth is funding this very sophisticated operation of deception and why is she doing it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
22 September, 02:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I too used to watch her videos on You Tube and Rumble but the focus is always on the merchandise as it is the very first thing she talks about on any of her videos. My opinion is that she is a PAY TRIOT. Everyone is different but I can't relate to "Go Sammy" chants and fake squirrel mimes. She is not open about making a profit off of the merchandise ... everything is a donation.... obviously she makes money off of the merchandise or why else would she do it, have someone on her payroll, etc. Using the term donation is misleading. I tried to overlook the bad for the content she provides but stopped following her as there are other real patriots providing the same information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Question: do you go into a Wal-mart store and ask them how much profit they make? Do you go into a restaurant and ask the owner his profit margin? How about your bank, your dry cleaners, shoe store, etc? When you give money to the Salvation Army, or donate clothing to the Goodwill, do you question WHY it's called a donation??? Did you get anything in return for that "donation". Of course not. Yet Santa tells you U P F R O N T that you're getting x,y,z and it's a donation, so you're getting something for your donation. So much for "peace is the prize". This is why there's so much division. Jealousy.
04:15 PM - Sep 22, 2021
In response Tina Howell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
22 September, 04:46
In response Made In America to her Publication
I am merely stating my opinion - not looking for your agreement. Jealous ? why would I be - I don't have a channel and am not looking to sell anything or profit from this movement. I use my own discernment to decide who to listen and follow. And yes Peace is always the prize.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 September, 05:13
In response Tina Howell to her Publication
And we all should do that. I just don't see how making it a point to call out someone because they sell a product that helps them afford to keep their site running is such a bad thing. Considering that not one person I've ever listened to on Bitchute, Rumble, Youtube, etc, has NOT asked for donations, sells a product, or is sponsored. That's how they finance their channels. I just don't understand why do many people have a problem with it. Like I said, Santa Surfing is not my thing, but unless someone is just outright lying, and being deceptive, her making a few bucks is the least of my worries.