Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 September, 01:36
Santa Surfing has a pretty damn large operation of many people posting fake accounts and a ton of content on all of them.

keanureeves_real on Telegram for example.

(WTF?)

She’s also doing podcasting full time. Selling merch! Trump coins... you name it!

Who on earth is funding this very sophisticated operation of deception and why is she doing it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Howell @Peaceisourprize
22 September, 02:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I too used to watch her videos on You Tube and Rumble but the focus is always on the merchandise as it is the very first thing she talks about on any of her videos. My opinion is that she is a PAY TRIOT. Everyone is different but I can't relate to "Go Sammy" chants and fake squirrel mimes. She is not open about making a profit off of the merchandise ... everything is a donation.... obviously she makes money off of the merchandise or why else would she do it, have someone on her payroll, etc. Using the term donation is misleading. I tried to overlook the bad for the content she provides but stopped following her as there are other real patriots providing the same information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
How many complaining about Santa Surfing have your own pod casts??? What exactly are YOU doing except complaining about Santa Surfing??? HELLO!!! It takes money to host a website. They don't give it away. I don't see anyone complaining about SOOOOO many others patriots that profit from their merchandize they sell or receive commissions from to keep their site going. So what are YOU doing to WAKE PEOPLE UP??? Santa is not quite my cup of tea either and yes, she should research more before she puts information out there. That makes her naive, not a shill. If you can do what she does and you're independently wealthy, fine, then do it, but if all you can do is complain that someone is making money and you aren't, what is the point of your complaining????
03:56 PM - Sep 22, 2021
In response Tina Howell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Paul Bruton @DrB
23 September, 10:18
In response Made In America to her Publication
And she explains that it is a donation towards animal rescue. No profit! It’s just disgusting to see Patriots picking on Patriots.

23 September, 11:14
In response Paul Bruton to his Publication
I didn't know that. I don't watch her often enough to know. I have heard her say "This is a donation" but didn't hear her elaborate who and what the donation went towards.

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
23 September, 09:56
so true and thanks for posting this …we need to stop pointing our gun across at a nother patriot that is trying even though she is annoying with the go Sammys.. The enemy is on the other side.. nobody is perfect like doc Holiday

23 September, 10:18
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
Watch Who You Follow is definitely something we should all be aware of. Unless someone is claiming they have "inside information" and they're making money off that message (and we all know some of those people) then why be concerned about their message? If you don't like it for whatever reason, move along. When you're busier pointing out someone's flaws, calling names, labeling, instead of promoting UNITY, you've got more problems than the person you're condemning just because they annoy you. It's been my experience that "those who yell the loudest" have the most to hide. Perhaps we should spend more time weeding our own gardens before we weed our neighbors garden.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 September, 04:54
I give examples of deception and you make a point about podcasting.

Are your priorities a bit off?

22 September, 05:06
No not at all. My priorities: "Leave no patriot behind. We are watching. If someone ask a question, answer them. When you leave one behind, you hurt the plan" (I distinctively remember that in a Q post). Santa may not be perfect and yeah she should research more before she posts stuff, but I can't count the times I've heard or read things from other patriots that turned out to be very untrue or at most misguided. It didn't make them shills, it just meant they made a mistake.
I watch all kinds of videos Doq, some I like more than others and I learn something from each and every one of them. I don't always agree, but I listen because it helps me put things together in my mind. All I'm saying about Santa is I don't see how her selling products makes her any less a patriot than you, I, or the dozens of people that have huge followings.

22 September, 05:20
and Doq, I don't listen to Santa religiously, but I've never seen her push those Trump coins. I know she worked with JMboullion to get the Sammy coin out there, but never saw her push the Trump coins. I wouldn't have bought the Sammy or Trump coins anyway because the Trump coins were obviously a joke and money racket for someone and why would I ever want a Sammy coin??? That all said, if she is a shill, it'll come out.