Doq Holliday @doqholliday
For all you losers out there that keep saying nothing is happening or nothing will ever happen... shut the fuck up!

You low energy and negative individuals are a shame as you just sit there typing on your phone or computer and don’t do a damn thing.

You bring down the vibe and good spirits, which actually does affect the ability to win and have a good outcome for all of us.

Either keep the vibes high with positive spirits, get involved on a local level or shut your damn mouth! 😀
01:17 PM - Sep 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Molly Harris @TauAlphaC
09 September, 09:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doc: Please don't brow beat and bring your negative opinion to patriots who are watching friends and loved ones dying from all this crap, and others lives being destroyed by a terrorist govt. I have and always will support Trump, but to watch our country disintegrating before our eyes: camps being built, armies being brought in from other countries etc etc etc. To yell at us who think that the "white hats" are NOT in control is inappropriate. This is getting beyond repair and I'm tired of watching loved ones die, and lives being ruined as we are told to just sit back and "ENJOY THE SHOW". This may be a game to you but to me it is NOT! And do NOT question and bully my love of my country or patriotism. God bless American, our only hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
09 September, 06:52
😁🌴 Some are so brainwashed to hate Trump. They will wake up when they don't have a choice! They can't break our vibes because we will not let them. WWG1WGA! It is what it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
09 September, 06:33
lots of things are happening

they proudly show themselves as members of black sun society
you are the fools being played

senatusconsultum.eu

and, no, it is not a lie
trump is black sun king of north america

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 September, 11:53
Wow, Thank You Doq! We Need To Keep Spirits High Especially For The Ones Fighting This Corruption! Too Many Monday Morning Quarterbacks, Negativity Is Not For Patriots!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
09 September, 11:31
Someone had to say it!!

Those type of people are a drain. These types drain you everytime you come in contact with them. Remove those people from your life or if not an option then minimize your time with them. Try to tune them out when they are around.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
09 September, 07:54
Getting Frustrated with them too. Easier to sit and bitch than do something about it. This has been my biggest challenge with people. The amount of lazy self absorbed people is mine blowing. "Well what can i do" they say constantly in a whiny voice.. Even after you inform them they do nothing. "I don't have time" is another one of my favorites, one of my favorites because I can easily destroy their lie. What a joke some of these people are, consumers and nothing more. I decided just a few weeks ago the gloves are off with these people. Their bullshit will be called out to it's fullest extent. their feelings will no longer be taken into account. The TRUTH about them Will Hurt.
but that's their fault Not Mine.

With you to the end brother.
No Surrender.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
09 September, 06:49
We have a generation of this: https://youtu.be/oi7NvBTYH...

People are impatient because they have been programmed to expect instant results.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 September, 06:43
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚Just saw this again and the intro made me lol. Maybe you are kin. hahahaha

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 September, 12:04
i love God and i love my country
if president trump needs us to wait then i will wait
remember our ancestors fought on the battlefield…our battlefield is virtual and within the matrix
i think the least we can do is remain faithful and show our support

we are like modern day Israelites
remember how many times they were promised freedom?
its in our Bibles
stay close to God’s word
pray when you feel like complaining
Ask for the Holy Spirit to help you
πŸ™β€οΈ

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 September, 09:23
100% Been wanting to say this myself but have been in a lighter way, lol. Some complaining just don't see it cuz they haven't been spending hours finding anon's posting arrests and other proofs. We already won! White hats have looking glass, the whole thing is a psyop to wake up more people. If the message doesn't resonate with you to bring good vibes, then the msg is not meant for you.
Sending good vibes back to you Doq. keep on marching. πŸ€—

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
08 September, 08:43
En garde - twap twap - touche double (well said patriot)

john park @Jpark219
08 September, 07:48
those who are impatient are not losers. just impatient.
those who expect things to happen quickly, think that world is as small as their homes.
do not engage. just ignore. let them rant.

the ones who know have nothing to prove.
for that one simple reason...

just hope for the best for them.

remember, in the end, we win.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
08 September, 07:34
They are getting ready to drain the swamp! Make no mistake about it! This is all down Constitution Ave.πŸ’₯

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 September, 09:29
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
How ironic, "constitution" ave.πŸ˜‚

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
08 September, 07:30

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 September, 06:57

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 September, 07:01
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I used to be the baby on the right; I'm quickly becoming the baby on the left

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
09 September, 06:37
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 September, 05:41
This.

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
08 September, 05:28
I pray for those who get negative thoughts and say nothing is happening. First things are happening. Second, and something I find myself repeating to others, we are on God's timing not ours. God knows what's best. So keep the faith and your eyes on God.. God will work this out for our good.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 September, 05:14
Agree DOQ. [DS] wouldn't have let President Trump live if [they] were in control.

Right now, this phase seems to be designed to wake up Democrats. More Darkness will come to Light and Wake more people up. Crimes against Humanity.

Data Gramma @Vic
08 September, 05:14
Try not to get sucked up because of people needing reassurance. People are tired and worried right now. They're being bombarded from all directions.

Kits β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ @Kickinthesouth
08 September, 05:09
no faith trash

if you dont want to be on the big names side or even trumps side you better fucking be on gods side.

Quester215 ... @Quester215
08 September, 05:24
In response Kits β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ to his Publication
You’ve been in this long enough to know that most of the negativity is coming from deep state. Don’t let them steal your positivity. That’s why they’re here. Ignore, don’t respond and block the shills. I know its hard to do all of the time but, we’re almost there! You can laugh at them now because you know in your heart that they are scared shitless and pushing your buttons out of fear. love you Doq

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 September, 05:04
its ok doq... idc you can call me names for wanting results set in stone for all to see........but instead we just get hopium......but ill just stfu and not comment on your posts anymore...im still on your side and a patriot regardless of what you think...good day sir

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
08 September, 04:56

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
08 September, 04:46
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I hear you my fellow patriot!!! We are living in LIVE history....how can you not see what is going on...my god sooo much..you cant even turn around with out more shit dropping...YOU JUST GOTTA KNOW where to look...haha.

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 September, 04:44
so question fake news but not big accounts?.....got it

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 September, 12:17
In response reaper myer to his Publication
respectfully whats does msm have to do with the number of followers someone has on their social media?

its apples and celery
the point is to have Faith in God’s plan in HIS timing
collectively we need to stay positive and know that God has got this

conplaining serves no purpose and negatively impacts other’s vibes…we need to raise our vibe and our American pride
put on our big boy pants cause we got this!!!
Teamwork makes the dream work πŸ™Œ

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 September, 04:38
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
THE REAL BIDEN WOULDNT HAVE EXTENDED IT πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯. πŸ€” WHOS PLAYING BIDEN NOW πŸ€”

SPORTS @SPORTS
08 September, 07:32
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Good stuff, but if truly in control how about a SINGLE mother fucking arrest for ALL to mother fucking SEE?

Stunning how idiotic this plan is. Magical times!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 September, 04:29
ONCE THE PEOPLE ARE SHOWN IT WILL BE HIGH VIBS UP .......... MANY I TALK TO ON THE LEFT SAY, READY TO JUMP SHIP IF THEY ARE SHOWN WHAT ALL THIS MOVEMENT HAS BEEN TALKING ABOUT πŸ‘ 4 YEARS NOW , SHOW THE PEOPLE ITS NOT A PSYOP βœ”οΈβœ”οΈ

2ne FruAa @FruAa
08 September, 04:28

2ne FruAa @FruAa
08 September, 04:34
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

2ne FruAa @FruAa
08 September, 04:38
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
08 September, 04:26
wow this sounds like a bully! Absolutely terrible language and cussing out us Patriots? Really? Not cool at all!! relax, take a deep breath and chill out and pray for a better attitude! ✌🏻

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 September, 04:39
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
lol