Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 September, 01:17
For all you losers out there that keep saying nothing is happening or nothing will ever happen... shut the fuck up!

You low energy and negative individuals are a shame as you just sit there typing on your phone or computer and don’t do a damn thing.

You bring down the vibe and good spirits, which actually does affect the ability to win and have a good outcome for all of us.

Either keep the vibes high with positive spirits, get involved on a local level or shut your damn mouth! 😤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 September, 06:37
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 September, 07:01
I used to be the baby on the right; I'm quickly becoming the baby on the left

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 September, 07:01
3 KINDS OF ANONS, akshully

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 September, 07:08
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 September, 06:41
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂I am the lil shit hollering FULL STEAM AHEAD FELLAS WOOOOO HOOOOOO. lol