Kim Runner @kimrunner
General Flynn Telegram - 5:15 pm Eastern...

Update re: Veronica!!!
09:14 PM - Sep 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Vivian Monohan @Cascadeseeker
07 September, 02:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Veronica….please hear our prayers….keep fighting.You are loved by so many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
07 September, 12:27
I don’t live in Chicago, but I’m hoping those that do are either outside the hospital, so she can see/hear them from her room😀, or at her People’s Bridge! ❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
07 September, 09:37
praying for V and so very many who are in her position.

Gray 359 @Gray359
07 September, 09:37
🙏🙏🙏

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
07 September, 09:14
I am praying she is surrounded by angels protecting her as they heal her and bring her back to her bridge!

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
07 September, 07:10
🙏🙏🙏🙏😥

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

J&G Leman @LooktoHim
07 September, 12:15
🙏🙏🙏

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
06 September, 11:31
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
06 September, 11:27
彼女は非常に強いです!彼女はたくさんの光と愛を持っている.彼女が世界中からもっと光と愛を受け取ることを祈ります。日本から祈っています.

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 September, 11:25
i could of sworn the first day we found out she was sickthey put her on ivermectin......since then we got people posting shes doing well to shes in a dire situation.....btw theres like 3 gen flynns on shitty telegram

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
07 September, 02:33
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Veronica posted that she was on ivermectin within the first 24 hours - so I'm as confused as you are. And we've seen some positive reports that she's eating well, her oxygen level was better, etc... Then scary posts from people I don't recognize saying she's at death's door.

Unless she is completely incapacitated or they have her basically in a medical coma, she has the right to sign out AMA and go home or to another hospital that will give her ivermectin. So if she's being held as a medical hostage by the hospital, she must be on a vent or unable to make decisions for herself (medically induced ineptitude???).

None of this makes sense. I'm a nurse - NONE of this makes sense.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 September, 11:15
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
06 September, 11:14
Perhaps I'm reading more into it than I should...but it seems to me that this could mean they sent in friendlies...and she got what she needed...now we just pray it was soon enough and works for her. I'd like to think so anyway! Continued prayers!!!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 September, 11:12
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏🥰🥰

Emma ElT @auntieeme
06 September, 10:55
🙏🙏🙏

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
06 September, 10:43
Veronica is our Inspiration! Sending much Love & Healing Light to her now. Thanks for Updates~

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
06 September, 10:41
🙏 Praying for Veronica! 🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 September, 10:24

Donna Howard @DeHowie
06 September, 09:38
She is such a wonderful patriot, prayed for her healing and will continue. Thank you for the update!

Judy Waller @Judyk
06 September, 09:37
Praying for this wonderful lady 🙏

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
06 September, 09:31
🙏 praying these medical supposedly professionals do the right thing.

i know someone that just passed a few days ago being on a vent in the hospital, was even given iver. from a friend, was put away in a cabinet and medical professionals would not give it to her, since it wasnt protocol! very sick and wrong and her family is devastated!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 September, 10:54
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
Sorry to hear, the so called medical professionals will be held accountable. I know an NP who is telling others that ivermectin doesn't work! and if you don't/won't get the vax then social distance & wear a mask, she's swallowed the kool aid hard, sad & she was very smart then when I worked with her in the NAVY!!!

Véro Pier @Colibri
06 September, 09:30
Veronica is a great patriot who has been on the bridge for years without stopping to inform.
Today she is the one who needs all our prayers. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 ❤️🇺🇸🇫🇷🇺🇸🇫🇷🇺🇸🇫🇷🇺🇸🇫🇷❤️

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 September, 09:27
There comes a moment
where nothing else matters.
where all things pale in significance.
where we no longer play defense.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 September, 09:27
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 September, 09:24
Thanks, Kim.

Always praying.🙏💙