Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 September, 09:14
General Flynn Telegram - 5:15 pm Eastern...

Update re: Veronica!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
🙏 praying these medical supposedly professionals do the right thing.

i know someone that just passed a few days ago being on a vent in the hospital, was even given iver. from a friend, was put away in a cabinet and medical professionals would not give it to her, since it wasnt protocol! very sick and wrong and her family is devastated!
09:31 PM - Sep 06, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepper in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 September, 10:54
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
Sorry to hear, the so called medical professionals will be held accountable. I know an NP who is telling others that ivermectin doesn't work! and if you don't/won't get the vax then social distance & wear a mask, she's swallowed the kool aid hard, sad & she was very smart then when I worked with her in the NAVY!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
06 September, 11:09
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
its all such a nightmare! i know one thing…Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow! my faith and trust is completely in Him!! we know how this ends…He WINs!! that should be our focal point! ❤️