Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 September, 09:14
General Flynn Telegram - 5:15 pm Eastern...

Update re: Veronica!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
06 September, 11:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i could of sworn the first day we found out she was sickthey put her on ivermectin......since then we got people posting shes doing well to shes in a dire situation.....btw theres like 3 gen flynns on shitty telegram

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Veronica posted that she was on ivermectin within the first 24 hours - so I'm as confused as you are. And we've seen some positive reports that she's eating well, her oxygen level was better, etc... Then scary posts from people I don't recognize saying she's at death's door.

Unless she is completely incapacitated or they have her basically in a medical coma, she has the right to sign out AMA and go home or to another hospital that will give her ivermectin. So if she's being held as a medical hostage by the hospital, she must be on a vent or unable to make decisions for herself (medically induced ineptitude???).

None of this makes sense. I'm a nurse - NONE of this makes sense.
02:33 AM - Sep 07, 2021
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 September, 09:56
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Y E S ... many shills are stirring the pot. WHY?
PANIC in MSM & cabalcult.

They are more and more desperate ...
Veronica and her clan are smart and know the drill.
Leave hosp & use Ivermection

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 September, 02:49
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
hmm..... this site is turning into a circus