TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 September, 05:28
This will occur after the 10 days of darkness and mass arrest. A celebration of winning against evil, Tyrany, Injustice and Politicians making medical descisions.
In 1 week it begins so prepare yourselves.
It will last until the 1st week of October 2021 to make all arrest and show the public the confessions.
WWG1WGA

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 September, 06:41
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I’ve been feeling that something must break soon, I prsy it’s so, if not, I’ll continue to pray and trust in Gods timing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 September, 06:52
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Yes my brother Pray and keep your FAITH in God. Ever since Trump walked into the Oval Office on day 1 he has been doing Gods work on earth and for America. Faith is key as well as Prayer.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 September, 07:00
Storm, is the 10 days of darkness in one week? sorry was alittle confused,,, oh I Pray!

Its for 10 days and nights and that begins in just over 2 weeks from today. On 9-11-2021 NESARA will be placed into our system . The FEDERAL RESERVE will cease to exist. All debt will be eliminated and we will immediatly go to the Gold Standard in the USA. You will no longer be slaves to the Cabals system of debt slavery. The markets will crash ,but, so what . Take your money out now as it will be exchanged for a new currency, not Bitcoin. DO NOT OWN MICROSOFT, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK or TWITTER. All will become property of the Federal Government as they were directly involved in “ Crime Against Humanity and Sedatous Conspiracy and all assets will be siezed.
07:35 PM - Sep 05, 2021
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 September, 09:40
Will banks collapse - take any money out of there also?

08 September, 09:47
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
No leave your money in the Banks they are insured.

Kira Kju @kju17
08 September, 09:53
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
no bank, no crypto, no jab...
hold the line and believe...
that's all

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
07 September, 06:24
I am conflicted on this topic!

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
06 September, 12:58
These plans you list would be great 🙏🏼 as this genocide stuff freaks me out.. Im a very strong person but this pulls at my fear strings a bit....

06 September, 01:58
In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication
That was not my post, sorry.

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
06 September, 02:12
In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication
Our best defense is to build ourselves up in the Lord. Ask the Lord into your heart. Read the Bible all day long, as time will allow, and treat it like it is what it is ... the TRUE word of God. It is so powerful. It is food. It is breath. Faith based on His word is like DYNAMITE. It is explosive in nature. Our faith brings God and His holy angels on the scene. We must quote HIM and not what the devil is saying. The devil is a liar and the father of lies. Repeating him empowers him. Repeating GOD'S words reinforces the defeat that Jesus dealt him when He died and rose again in victory. GOD LOVES YOU. You are His little child. Psalm 91 is where He wants you to be. ♥ Much love to you ♥

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 September, 09:30
NO BETTER DATE THAN THIS & ALL THESE THINGS YOU MENTION COME TO PASS & SHOW THE PEOPLE THIS IS NO PSYOP!
TRUMP IS REAL Q IS REAL THIS FIGHT FOR WE THE PEOPLE IS REAL....
SHOW THE PEOPLE !! MAKE THIS SO 🙏🏻🙏🏻

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 September, 10:05
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
BESIDES 9/11 IS THE REAL DATE OF JESUS BIRTHDAY 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Little Bird @LittleBird203
06 September, 09:03
If we leave money the stock market, will we lose it completely? I can’t take it out. My husband already thinks ive joined a cult. hes going to have me put in a straight jacket if i tell him im cashing out of the stick market. Thoughts? 🙏🏻😊

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 September, 09:25
In response Little Bird to her Publication
I have the same issue. All stocks invested in a family trust with Wells Fargo, set up by a little old man that trusted the system and is now dead. BUT I'm a conspiracy theorist and "I don't know what I'm talking about". Okie Dokie!!!! I can't touch the money personally because it's managed by a family member that also "Trusts the system to work". Okie Dokie!!! Actually I'm laughing inside. I won't say 'I told you so' but the decision to keep hundreds of thousands of $$$$ in a sinking Titantic...................well, I gotta laugh. If I don't I'll just cry at the blatant arrogance of a college graduate with a degree in finance that thought he knew more that a little peon. Good luck sweetie. You'll need it.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 September, 10:42
In response Little Bird to her Publication
Ever read of the man who stored up plenty in his barns ? Or the one where a woman found a pearl and sold all she had to obtain it ? The entire market is a Ponzi scam. Those out last are left holding 0.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
06 September, 08:42
Thank you always!!!

Evil Elf @Evilelf
06 September, 08:25
I hope you are right.. I never put much stock into dates..

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
06 September, 08:09
Add Big Pharma, companies involved in the acquisition of human meat, fetal tissue, et. (Example Mc*Don*ald's).

06 September, 08:10
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Do Not Be in these stocks.

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
06 September, 07:40
are you advising taking money out of a 401k as well?

06 September, 07:55
In response Pepper - Prayer Warrior to her Publication
No, just move it into Money Market where its safe. Portfolio’s will be decimated as the Central Bank collapses if they are in Mutual Funds or stocks. Sit on the sidelines as it will comeback to a small extent ,but, never where its at today.

Angel Blue @angelblue88
05 September, 09:57
if I have just a few thousand dollars in my checking or savings account should I take that out of the bank??

06 September, 07:05
In response Angel Blue to her Publication
No , just out of the Stock Market.

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
06 September, 09:34
In response Angel Blue to her Publication
Angela, the monies you have in your bank, whether in savings, or checking, has already been moved over to the Quantum Financial system. That money is safe and will not be affected! God bless.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
05 September, 09:41
Take money out of stocks, banks and crypto?

06 September, 07:08
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
No, leave it in the bank as cash and get out of the stock market and bitcoins.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
05 September, 08:38
And I've dipped my toes in the crypto waters, but I steer clear of Bitcoin and only purchase currency that has a connection to the QFS and is proof-of-stake rather than proof-of-work. Still, all the other currencies follow Bitcoin in price fluctuation, and I'm prepared for stock markets crashing. Which is fine by me since they're rigged by the central banks.

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
05 September, 07:50
How will credit be established with the wealth managers? what will one do if they plan to buy a Recreational Vehicle and see and be apart of the rebuilding of america?

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
05 September, 07:55
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
I've wondered this very thing.

05 September, 07:57
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
Good question, Thank you for asking. Your debt will be erased and loans in the future will be through a gold backed currency and your credit score will just skyrocket from where its at today. All money loaned after NESARA will be backed by the US Government not the Federal Reserve.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
05 September, 07:47
I've always said, LEAD WITH NESARA, I'll be ready, as we will have elections 120 days after the announcement of NESARA. https://rumble.com/vl247t-...

05 September, 08:00
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Yes, and thats precisly whats happening.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 September, 07:46
9/11 is 5 days away, not 2 weeks??? I am i confused?

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
05 September, 07:50
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
The announcement of NESARA has nothing to do with the 10 days of truth, This is when the US military will take control of all media, EVERYONE GETS 10 DAYS, 24 HOURS A DAY OT THE TRUTH OF OUR HISTORY,

05 September, 07:52
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Yes, NESARA is implemented on 9-11-2021 and in 2 weeks the 10 days of darkness begins. This will run into the 1st week of October 2021 then the big Patriot Party in Las Vegas on 10-24-2021 to 10-25-2021 lots of music and all well known Patriots will be there such as Monkey Wrex US SITREP and many more. .