TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 September, 05:28
This will occur after the 10 days of darkness and mass arrest. A celebration of winning against evil, Tyrany, Injustice and Politicians making medical descisions.
In 1 week it begins so prepare yourselves.
It will last until the 1st week of October 2021 to make all arrest and show the public the confessions.
WWG1WGA

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
I’ve been feeling that something must break soon, I prsy it’s so, if not, I’ll continue to pray and trust in Gods timing
06:41 PM - Sep 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
05 September, 07:05
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.” Matthew 21:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 September, 06:52
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Yes my brother Pray and keep your FAITH in God. Ever since Trump walked into the Oval Office on day 1 he has been doing Gods work on earth and for America. Faith is key as well as Prayer.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 September, 07:00
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Storm, is the 10 days of darkness in one week? sorry was alittle confused,,, oh I Pray!

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
06 September, 02:22
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Storm ... does the dinar, dong, etc factor into this? Rumors that it RVs tomorrow? Got any intel?