TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 September, 05:28
This will occur after the 10 days of darkness and mass arrest. A celebration of winning against evil, Tyrany, Injustice and Politicians making medical descisions.
In 1 week it begins so prepare yourselves.
It will last until the 1st week of October 2021 to make all arrest and show the public the confessions.
WWG1WGA

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 September, 06:41
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I’ve been feeling that something must break soon, I prsy it’s so, if not, I’ll continue to pray and trust in Gods timing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 September, 06:52
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Yes my brother Pray and keep your FAITH in God. Ever since Trump walked into the Oval Office on day 1 he has been doing Gods work on earth and for America. Faith is key as well as Prayer.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 September, 07:00
Storm, is the 10 days of darkness in one week? sorry was alittle confused,,, oh I Pray!

05 September, 07:35
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Its for 10 days and nights and that begins in just over 2 weeks from today. On 9-11-2021 NESARA will be placed into our system . The FEDERAL RESERVE will cease to exist. All debt will be eliminated and we will immediatly go to the Gold Standard in the USA. You will no longer be slaves to the Cabals system of debt slavery. The markets will crash ,but, so what . Take your money out now as it will be exchanged for a new currency, not Bitcoin. DO NOT OWN MICROSOFT, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK or TWITTER. All will become property of the Federal Government as they were directly involved in “ Crime Against Humanity and Sedatous Conspiracy and all assets will be siezed.

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
05 September, 07:50
How will credit be established with the wealth managers? what will one do if they plan to buy a Recreational Vehicle and see and be apart of the rebuilding of america?

Good question, Thank you for asking. Your debt will be erased and loans in the future will be through a gold backed currency and your credit score will just skyrocket from where its at today. All money loaned after NESARA will be backed by the US Government not the Federal Reserve.
07:57 PM - Sep 05, 2021
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
05 September, 08:52
My credit has vastly improved this past year and I just went to the mailbox after being away for a week, I had almost a dozen pre-approved credit card applications with high interest rates in my box. Seems strange if this debt forgiveness was real that they would be giving away credit cards like gummy bears.

Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
05 September, 09:05
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
Ive noticed an uptick in password invasions.....of course its alert by microsoft so they could be making a last run for the ruin.

Jim West @jimwest
06 September, 12:50
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
Silver in the hand is worth more than two in the bush. The point being, make sure you get some silver in the hand from the fake money while you have a chance. Silver is soon to be renamed unattainable.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
05 September, 08:20
Simon Parkes, whose words I take with a pinch of salt, said people will be receiving letters from their banks explaining that the interest rates on their credit cards will be reset to 1%. So we shall see.

05 September, 08:22
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I don’t know about that, sorry.

Bill McAleer @dlmf32
05 September, 08:06
I've been reading, and hearing NESARA won't be released until Trump is back in office, so Biden dosen't get the credit. So will that happen first? Thanks.

05 September, 08:11
In response Bill McAleer to his Publication
So on Monday 9-13-2021 NESARA will be implemented in the United States. It doesn’t matter if Biden is in office or not. He is not Commander-In-Chief as Trump is still Commander of all Armed Forces in the USA.