TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 September, 05:28
This will occur after the 10 days of darkness and mass arrest. A celebration of winning against evil, Tyrany, Injustice and Politicians making medical descisions.
In 1 week it begins so prepare yourselves.
It will last until the 1st week of October 2021 to make all arrest and show the public the confessions.
WWG1WGA

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 September, 06:41
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I’ve been feeling that something must break soon, I prsy it’s so, if not, I’ll continue to pray and trust in Gods timing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 September, 06:52
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Yes my brother Pray and keep your FAITH in God. Ever since Trump walked into the Oval Office on day 1 he has been doing Gods work on earth and for America. Faith is key as well as Prayer.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
05 September, 07:00
Storm, is the 10 days of darkness in one week? sorry was alittle confused,,, oh I Pray!

05 September, 07:35
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Its for 10 days and nights and that begins in just over 2 weeks from today. On 9-11-2021 NESARA will be placed into our system . The FEDERAL RESERVE will cease to exist. All debt will be eliminated and we will immediatly go to the Gold Standard in the USA. You will no longer be slaves to the Cabals system of debt slavery. The markets will crash ,but, so what . Take your money out now as it will be exchanged for a new currency, not Bitcoin. DO NOT OWN MICROSOFT, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK or TWITTER. All will become property of the Federal Government as they were directly involved in “ Crime Against Humanity and Sedatous Conspiracy and all assets will be siezed.

Angel Blue @angelblue88
if I have just a few thousand dollars in my checking or savings account should I take that out of the bank??
09:57 PM - Sep 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by angelblue88 in this post can reply
Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
06 September, 09:34
In response Angel Blue to her Publication
Angela, the monies you have in your bank, whether in savings, or checking, has already been moved over to the Quantum Financial system. That money is safe and will not be affected! God bless.

06 September, 07:05
No , just out of the Stock Market.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
06 September, 07:13
Thank You. I was wondering same thing. Ive never invested in stock market. I felt it was an idea of actually owning a piece of a business. And because I am not rich I couldnt invest enough to be a primary stock holder. Therefore if business went under they would pay off primary holders first. And there is always insider trading that would alert the manipulators to sell just before it tanked. Too much of a risk for me.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
05 September, 10:01
unless you want to disappear...

but this is not financial advice...