God Wins @Giacomina
Veronica our wonderful patriot friend from "The people's bridge" needs help!!!! URGENT. ANYONE IN CHIGAGO, WE NEED TO GET @VERONICA OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, WE NEED SOMEONE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD AND OXYGEN AND SOME PATRIOTS TO HELP
08:41 AM - Aug 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Giacomina in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
06 September, 11:24
In response God Wins to her Publication
I don't even tell my own family when I go to the hospital, because I don't want to put that on others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
06 September, 06:44
where is the military when you need them, they will re cover Patriots in other country why can't they recover Patriots here in America as an American citizen I am requesting that the military remove Veronica from the facility that is not giving her adequate care. if the military does not go in and save Veronica then we have a failed military system and Patriots from all over need to go in and save her

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
06 September, 06:47
In response James Dean to his Publication
I second Move to Order! Throw their Roberts rules at them!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
26 August, 11:51
this is Veronica’s right anon name not sure where @veronica came from above?? @ThePeoplesBridge

Polly Gund @Polyester60
25 August, 08:44
****She needs Ferrum Iron and Potasium Sulfate!!! Ferrum carries Oxygen to the cells!!!****

Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
24 August, 10:31
Lord please look
over our loving digital soldier Veronica … She is one of your angels on earth and we not only love her and what she does .. but we need her with us … Please wrap your loving arms around her and heal her … God bless .. AMEN 🙏😇🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 August, 11:32
In response Cindy LouWho to his Publication
In Jesus Name, Amen. ❤️🙏✝️

J J Larr @3JJL
24 August, 11:45
In response Cindy LouWho to his Publication
😇🙏✝️🙏😇

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
24 August, 09:48
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
24 August, 08:56
I saw a post earlier that#GenFlynn has already directed contacted her (or her family). I pray that someone in that area can help her.
@VincentKennedy
@DoqHolliday
@Kimrunner
@JFKJrFan

Daisy Danielle @daniellerode
26 August, 11:19
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
me too and that her husband confirmed she is getting the help she needs. I pray she is getting the right help.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 August, 08:54
Social workers are the ones who arrange these things. Doctors can write her a prescription for oxygen, which she qualifies for. Then a medical supply company can deliver an oxygen concentrator (which are in short supply) or oxygen tanks.

What she needs is a patient advocate, who understands how to work the system, make sure she is receiving the best of care, and to speak to the doctors about anything they may be missing.

I pray she has that.💙🙏

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
24 August, 08:44
ivermectin and zinc!!!

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
24 August, 08:34
Dear Lord please save her!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 August, 08:33
😔🙏🙏🙏✝️ Dear Jesus... We claim help and healing for Veronica...in Your Name. Amen!

Maria. Liv. @maria07
24 August, 03:45
🙏Oh god send help to Veronika. The nicest person, she must come home quickly and get help to get well.😓

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 August, 12:37
Loved ones... please don't leave Veronica out of your sight...😞🙏 If someone with greater financial access can set up oxygen for her.... we can all pool in with a fundraiser to cover it. Receiving oxygen a month cost about $150 or so a month from what I see (not sure about how any of it works though..) Sending prayers, Veronica.. hang in there. We love you💗

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
24 August, 12:33
GET HER HELP NOW #generalmichaelflynn

Love Truth @Momof6
24 August, 11:36
🙏🇨🇦🇺🇸Praying for this dear patriot who has done so much!

Other Half @Otherhalf
24 August, 11:22
Please join me in picturing our sweet Veronica triumphantly back on her bridge—strong and healthy. Call it meditation, prayer, visualization, intention, whatever floats your boat... It has been proven in experiments that when groups of people combine their intentions, there are measurable effects!

God Wins @Giacomina
24 August, 11:27
In response Other Half to her Publication
Please share: GO TO THE PEOPLE'S BRIDGE ON TELEGRAM

Stevie King @ShineBright9
24 August, 11:22
@generalflynn wainthepain01 please help this beloved and treasured patriot!!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 August, 08:34
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Amen and Amen.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 August, 11:21

24 August, 11:17
Father we many souls here and now in support of this beautiful soul who has done all she can to reach out to all people offering love support and truth to help put and end to so many atrocities happening all over this world, Father We, who have all been moved within our own hearts by her constant stance with You against the the evils in this world, we come together now and pray through the love and healing power of Christ Jesus Your son who was sent here to free our souls forever into eternal peace, that it may be so that Veronica is once more Healed, and taken off the breathing machines as You breath Your healing merciful grace into her soul, we ask that she may be on her feet and breathing well so that she may go home, and rest before standing once more for all that she loves so dear, Father we ask that all suffering more this dis-ease be healed and free from medical tyranny, and let it be, if its Your Will, May Our Sister be Healed and Free. In Christs Name, Amen. ❤️🙏✝️🙌

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 September, 03:00
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
In Jesus’ Name Amen🙏🏼
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

11 September, 09:36
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

24 August, 11:15
How about Don Jr. or Ivanka? If someone can reach out to them, perhaps they can help our sister Patriot who is in need!! ThanQ Patriots who are pulling together to help Veronica!!! Much LOVE to ALL of YOU!! ❤️🌞🙏🙏🙏

God Wins @Giacomina
24 August, 11:16
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
24 August, 11:13
I'm crying over this.

God Wins @Giacomina
24 August, 11:14
In response Florida Patriot to her Publication

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
24 August, 11:12
Please Help her. Please! Gen Flynn, Help her.

God Wins @Giacomina
24 August, 11:13
In response Florida Patriot to her Publication

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

God Wins @Giacomina
In response Gritn Grace to her Publication

Arkansas Farmmom @ARFarmmom
24 August, 11:09
Praying for God to intervene and give Veronica the access she needs to everything in her home so she can go home to heal!

God Wins @Giacomina
In response Arkansas Farmmom to her Publication

24 August, 11:07
Can someone find out what precinct in Chicago the People’s Bridge is located and post that phone number for us PAtriots to call on behalf of Veronica?
ThanQ!!! We have to do all we can for Veronica, an AMAZING Patriot!!!

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
24 August, 11:12
From my experience, they cant force her to stay at the hospital, its called leaving AMA, against medical advice. my doctor said “ its a hospital, not jail, we cant force you to stay”

God Wins @Giacomina
24 August, 11:16

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
24 August, 11:04
Does anyone know what hospital she is at?

God Wins @Giacomina
24 August, 11:17
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 August, 10:59
Will Gen Flynn Help Her? Shes Friends With Him, Oh Please Someone Help Her! May God Protect Her, Til Help Arrives! We Love You Veronica!

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
24 August, 10:52
OMG 😢🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
I’ve read a lot of the comments and I believe you all have tried to contact the right people ans many of you are quite a bit closer to Veronica than I am. Please fet her the help she needs. I will keep praying in Florida!
God Bless Veronica and heal her 🙏🏻

God Wins @Giacomina
24 August, 10:55
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
Thank you. Aussie patriots are reaching out to as many as we can. Veronica has a very special place in our hearts.

24 August, 10:23
Chicago Police Department maybe!! Veronica has alot of friends and Patriots she knows there!!! Maybe contact them to help her!!!

God Wins @Giacomina
24 August, 10:26
Aussie patriots are trying to get in touch with anyone from Chicago who are willing to help her.