God Wins @Giacomina
24 August, 08:41
Veronica our wonderful patriot friend from "The people's bridge" needs help!!!! URGENT. ANYONE IN CHIGAGO, WE NEED TO GET @VERONICA OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, WE NEED SOMEONE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD AND OXYGEN AND SOME PATRIOTS TO HELP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Father we many souls here and now in support of this beautiful soul who has done all she can to reach out to all people offering love support and truth to help put and end to so many atrocities happening all over this world, Father We, who have all been moved within our own hearts by her constant stance with You against the the evils in this world, we come together now and pray through the love and healing power of Christ Jesus Your son who was sent here to free our souls forever into eternal peace, that it may be so that Veronica is once more Healed, and taken off the breathing machines as You breath Your healing merciful grace into her soul, we ask that she may be on her feet and breathing well so that she may go home, and rest before standing once more for all that she loves so dear, Father we ask that all suffering more this dis-ease be healed and free from medical tyranny, and let it be, if its Your Will, May Our Sister be Healed and Free. In Christs Name, Amen. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ
11:17 AM - Aug 24, 2021
In response God Wins to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 September, 09:36
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 September, 03:00
In Jesusโ€™ Name Amen๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

08 September, 03:06
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
In Jesus Name, Amen. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
07 September, 10:16
Such a heartfelt plea....thank you for sharing this life-gifting prayer,

08 September, 02:59
In response Katrina Fights to her Publication
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

Donna Howard @DeHowie
25 August, 12:07
Amen! I have been praying, she will stay in my prayers until she is back home and well.

25 August, 12:36
In response Donna Howard to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
25 August, 06:44
Amen my Brother Amen

25 August, 08:43
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
Amen. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
25 August, 12:02
(((Veronica))) May the White Light of our Lord Jesus Christ heal, surround and protect you. Dear Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour please heal our Sister. Amen. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

25 August, 12:05
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
In Jesus Name, Amen. We pray it be so Father and We always thank You for the unending mercy and love You show us. ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 August, 11:27
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™AMEN๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

24 August, 11:35
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Amen.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 August, 10:33

24 August, 11:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 August, 09:50
Beautiful prayer. Heard Veronica is doing better. Someone posted her vital signs and as a nurse I recognized that they were quite good. ๐Ÿ˜‡

24 August, 11:31
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

24 August, 11:37
God Bless You Sister. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธ

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
24 August, 08:51
Father God I claim the blood of Jesus for your daughter Veronica's complete and total healing. I say to this mountain be removed and cast into the sea. I call on my army of angels and heavenly hosts to trash, bash, burn and kick out all demonic forces trying to cause her harm. I decree and declare that they have no power or authority to remain in her presence or to cause her any harm whatsoever. I send angels to surround her NOW and keep out all negative forces. It is in Jesus mighty name that we pray in agreement for these things to come to pass NOW. I believe we receive what we ask for because you are good and always answer my prayers.

24 August, 09:26
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
In Christs Name Amen. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 August, 05:34
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
In Jesus name, Amen

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 August, 08:48
Amen

24 August, 09:27
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Amen โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
24 August, 12:37
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—Amen.

24 August, 12:44
In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication
Amen. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•

God Wins @Giacomina
24 August, 11:18
Amen. Thank you Brother.

24 August, 11:20
In response God Wins to her Publication
Amen. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
-Matthew 18:19