God Wins @Giacomina
24 August, 08:41
Veronica our wonderful patriot friend from "The people's bridge" needs help!!!! URGENT. ANYONE IN CHIGAGO, WE NEED TO GET @VERONICA OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, WE NEED SOMEONE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD AND OXYGEN AND SOME PATRIOTS TO HELP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 August, 11:07
In response God Wins to her Publication
Can someone find out what precinct in Chicago the People’s Bridge is located and post that phone number for us PAtriots to call on behalf of Veronica?
ThanQ!!! We have to do all we can for Veronica, an AMAZING Patriot!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
From my experience, they cant force her to stay at the hospital, its called leaving AMA, against medical advice. my doctor said “ its a hospital, not jail, we cant force you to stay”
11:12 AM - Aug 24, 2021
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Vicky12 in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 August, 12:31
In response Vivica Kahl to her Publication
That's only the first part of the problem... she also needs access to oxygen at home. If she finds an oxygen source they will let her leave.

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
24 August, 01:39
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
thank you for the info, I know what to pray for !!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
24 August, 11:25
If she leaves AMA then insurance will not pay unfortunately our system is so rigged against us all. Her family needs to get her transferred to a facility that will take care of her! Insurance will pay for a transfer. Chicago is a very undesirable place to be!!✝️✝️🙏🙏

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
24 August, 11:27
In response Stevie King to her Publication
you are so right, I forgot about the insurance stuff !! I will keep praying !!

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
24 August, 05:14
In response Stevie King to her Publication
If she does leave AMA she needs to have an O2 concentrator at home as well as an O2 tank to get home on. Worry about insurance bs later..imho

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 August, 11:18
She clearly does not consent from the video. Good to know, thank you for sharing!!! This info will help others too!!! Praying for her and doing what I can from here to contribute in a positive way like so many others are doing too!!! Fight like a FLYNN Veronica!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
24 August, 11:23
we just need to help her get oxygen at her home, I am praying and believing that God has a plan to get her home !

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
24 August, 11:23
we just need to help her get oxygen at her home, I am praying and believing that God has a plan to get her home !