Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE

This is my hometown....

This is why My Son will never go to school again...

Vancouver, Wa Evergreen School District.

Watch ""Let them die" Teacher Posts DEATH WISH of Unvaxxed on Facebook" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/qAVSJPF-d...
07:19 PM - Aug 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
20 August, 03:07
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I'm so sorry you are still in the once great state of Washington. We fled in 2012 and have never looked back. I have two sisters still there. Another just moved to Texas. My husband and I are traveling the USA in the RV we bought for our 50th wedding anniversary. We have a daughter and her family still living east of Seattle and they are deep in the weeds and won't let us come to visit because I've not gotten the jab. The state is full of American Marxists. PS I was a teacher at one time and got out because of things like this and that was in 1986. Praying God's grace on you and your family!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 August, 03:12
In response Mandi Wolfert to her Publication
We envy your prayers. God has us here for a reason. Our Best Friends have been traveling the USA with their 5th wheel for 4 years they love it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
20 August, 01:47
It takes extremes to show how corrupt the public school system.

Even those of us awake to the corruption and fake everything have some belief or desire for things to "get back to normal".

We will not be going back! We will be creating better, healthier and most importantly, CONSCIOUS ways of living!

Schools will be dismantled and rebuilt - by the People!

20 August, 01:49
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
There is no going back, there is only going forward.

1. God
2. Family
3. Country

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
20 August, 01:42
Sadly I will admit I've had moments when the thought crossed my mind along the lines of " if they choose the vaccine and / or masks, they deserve to live or die with that choice"

or worse thought " thinning the herd" 😂😂😂

My higher knowing is that we are all in constant choice and judging others comes from fear, not Love.

My fear in any judgement is:
the fear in their energy feeding the evil we are battling
fear in their influence of others
fear of what they are doing to their children & others children
fear they are too far gone to awaken

Then I soar to 40,000 feet or much higher and see their role in the Greater Divine plan!

So much Joy and Love in being AWAKE!

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
20 August, 01:53
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
The road to truth is not straight. Our will is tested at times but we will gain our destination.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
20 August, 01:41
GOD will handle each and every one of these demons. GOD knows how evil these people are and they will be handled. GOD is in full control. I tried telling people never to send their kids to school. My kids are grown now and if I had kids school age, my kids would be home schooled. It's time parents become the teachers and take control of the education their children receive. Start being parents again and put GOD and family first. If parents would stop sending their kids to public schools, they would have to shutdown. Stand up and do what is right and keep your kids home.

20 August, 01:45
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
20 August, 01:35
make her famous..you know what to do

Darlene Busig @Millie4759
20 August, 01:26
demand that she is fired! crying shame I am a grad from evergreen my children would be removed too

20 August, 01:45
In response Darlene Busig to his Publication
Trust me we are.

John Atkison @Duende
20 August, 01:18
This lady is going to reap Karma BIG TIME for wishing death on others.

She and others like her who have in their hears vitriolic hate for those who do not share their warped world view will get the ultimate wake up call when they find out they they have, at most 5 years left to live.

If the flu doesn't kill them in the next 4 to 8 months as a result of Antibody-Dependent Enhancement, than other ailments such as Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, Cancer, Mulit-Infarct Dementia, Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (Mad Cow Disease), etc. will await them in the next 2 to 5 years.

Her statement about cutting out 30% of the population that votes wrong, well, it won't be the unvaccinated getting cut out, that's for sure.

20 August, 01:24
In response John Atkison to his Publication
💯🎯👊🙏

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 August, 10:46
Wouldnt either with rhe name Evergreen

hope saxton @Scribe11
19 August, 09:41
😡Make her famous😡

19 August, 11:04
In response hope saxton to her Publication

Emma ElT @auntieeme
19 August, 08:06
Still amazes me how angry and hostile libs are. I have friends and relatives that are liberal and they're completely oblivious and they're angry at Trump and anyone who supports him. I've actually been told I spread treasonous lies. I'm truly grateful my kids are done with school. I tell my normal family members to make sure to pay attention to what they're kids are learning. Home school or hire someone to home school them.

19 August, 08:09
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
I'm used to the anger and slurs, I have libs and treasonous relatives...I love the hate, sounds off, but I know I'm on point..

Here is a pic of my treasonous cousin....

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 August, 02:44
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
They are under mind control programming, a spell. What they say is not coming from their own heart and soul. They have been overtaken by this narrative programming. When these programs are accepted during under high stress, confusion, manipulation and fear, it is imprinted as if their life and survival is dependent on it. The survival of the DARK ONES who hijacked them, IS dependent on it. Most who fell under are weaker willed souls that gave way more easily before they ever had a chance to fight it off with courage common sense and reasoning. Every day, put the light and love of God/Christ within and all around them, from heart to heart. Visualize them free of this dark control. Bad spirits will not be able to stand it and will leave them. It's all energy and we are all connected. Be the more powerful energetic influence on their field than the dark ones have been. We can free them with our love. The heart has 100,000 times the electromagnetic output of the brain. Blast them with it.

Sir William @SirWilliam
19 August, 08:01
Mine as well.

19 August, 08:05
In response Sir William to his Publication
Let's do something!!! My wife and I are starting a Patriot group to awaken the sheeple. My MIL told me to run for school board member. Instead we are going to connect the patriots to rid the system of demoncrats and republirhinos. I'M DONE PLAYING NICE... GLOVES OFF...

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
19 August, 07:58
It is disgusting. They are so deceived, I pray they will learn the truth.

19 August, 08:02
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
I pray God opens their eyes and that they repent.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
19 August, 07:23
Evergreen 😏

how ironic is that ?

19 August, 07:24
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
👀