Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 August, 07:19
PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE

This is my hometown....

This is why My Son will never go to school again...

Vancouver, Wa Evergreen School District.

Watch ""Let them die" Teacher Posts DEATH WISH of Unvaxxed on Facebook" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/qAVSJPF-d...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
I'm so sorry you are still in the once great state of Washington. We fled in 2012 and have never looked back. I have two sisters still there. Another just moved to Texas. My husband and I are traveling the USA in the RV we bought for our 50th wedding anniversary. We have a daughter and her family still living east of Seattle and they are deep in the weeds and won't let us come to visit because I've not gotten the jab. The state is full of American Marxists. PS I was a teacher at one time and got out because of things like this and that was in 1986. Praying God's grace on you and your family!
03:07 PM - Aug 20, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by gigiof4 in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 August, 03:12
In response Mandi Wolfert to her Publication
We envy your prayers. God has us here for a reason. Our Best Friends have been traveling the USA with their 5th wheel for 4 years they love it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396