Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 August, 07:19
PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE

This is my hometown....

This is why My Son will never go to school again...

Vancouver, Wa Evergreen School District.

Watch ""Let them die" Teacher Posts DEATH WISH of Unvaxxed on Facebook" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/qAVSJPF-d...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emma ElT @auntieeme
Still amazes me how angry and hostile libs are. I have friends and relatives that are liberal and they're completely oblivious and they're angry at Trump and anyone who supports him. I've actually been told I spread treasonous lies. I'm truly grateful my kids are done with school. I tell my normal family members to make sure to pay attention to what they're kids are learning. Home school or hire someone to home school them.
08:06 PM - Aug 19, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by auntieeme in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 August, 02:44
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
They are under mind control programming, a spell. What they say is not coming from their own heart and soul. They have been overtaken by this narrative programming. When these programs are accepted during under high stress, confusion, manipulation and fear, it is imprinted as if their life and survival is dependent on it. The survival of the DARK ONES who hijacked them, IS dependent on it. Most who fell under are weaker willed souls that gave way more easily before they ever had a chance to fight it off with courage common sense and reasoning. Every day, put the light and love of God/Christ within and all around them, from heart to heart. Visualize them free of this dark control. Bad spirits will not be able to stand it and will leave them. It's all energy and we are all connected. Be the more powerful energetic influence on their field than the dark ones have been. We can free them with our love. The heart has 100,000 times the electromagnetic output of the brain. Blast them with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 August, 12:05
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
💯🎯👊❤

19 August, 08:09
In response Emma ElT to her Publication
I'm used to the anger and slurs, I have libs and treasonous relatives...I love the hate, sounds off, but I know I'm on point..

Here is a pic of my treasonous cousin....

Emma ElT @auntieeme
19 August, 08:53
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I just pray that if and when this is over that people rediscover their humanity. If children can be safe and people can act like human beings we'll be in a better place. God bless