Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Another day.

Another box of popcorn.

Anons aren’t supposed to believe fake news, yet more and more Anons are buying into everything they’re reading and seeing right now without thinking logically.

🍿🍿🍿
10:07 AM - Aug 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
21 August, 12:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
continued: I have had to talk him off a literal ledge and say all is not what it seems! 🕊🦋🙏🏻👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
21 August, 12:29
This for my family is particularly hard at the moment with the Afghanistan/ Taliban story. My partner was in the Australian Defence Force in the Air Force and served in a six month long deployment there. He was sent there in the first wave of soldiers when the missiles were going off and they didn’t even have full protection for the soldiers ( they were just like concrete barricades with no roof to duck behind). When he came back from Afghanistan he told us that he just had to think to get through this he had to have a fatalistic view about it( if his time was up so be it )! Since his return 15 years ago he has suffered severe ptsd and we have nearly lost him twice to suicidal thoughts and deep depression.
My point I am making is I believe and trust with all my heart that this Taliban story is just that a story from the white hats/alliance to wake people up! It is really hard on my partner and his defence mates as recently they did lose a comrade to suicide.🕊🦋🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
20 August, 02:44
The Separation of the wheat from the chaff is happening everywhere 👍

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 August, 08:26
Reckoning is coming. Get right with GOD now.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 August, 12:41
17 timestamp. Copy that!!

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
19 August, 08:51
Lets Just Call Them, Anon lite.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 August, 08:20
A world built off of trafficking and adrenochrome is no world. PLUS look what the FK folks have been thru, not fkin ay cool at all. GLAD it is being revealed, but damn, transition period. All due respect, my decades long take on it all, observing.

19 August, 08:16
God knows what is up.

19 August, 08:16
OR driving the point home. In that regard.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
19 August, 05:15
In wow state, impressive movie.

Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
19 August, 04:43
No coincidence ‼️
Lion 🙏 ❤️ 🙏
#GodWins
#GODSPEED
#FightBack
#loudandclear
#PeaceIsThePrice

SPORTS @SPORTS
19 August, 03:31
Amazing how long they are dragging this out.

Absolutely stunning to witness!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
19 August, 01:30
Most all of us are not paying attention to the news but when they are mandating the vax at our workplaces and mandating masks again it's a step backwards instead of forward. They mandated masks at my work for the whole school year. I tried getting out of it last year and ended up with a shield to wear. People in my city are going deeper into fear. They are happy about the masks so they won't fight it. Pretty soon we will lose all the sleepers and they won't wake.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jim Cue @1QLight
19 August, 01:28
To further separate the wheat from chaff me thinks--either way time has all but stopped--and its Groundhog Day everyday

David Mulloy @singindavey
19 August, 12:38
We are so inundated with it, sometimes it is difficult to keep our eyes on the Prize. That's why it is Goo we have so many other like minded souls, like you, Doc, to help us keep our heads, when all about us are losing theirs!

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
20 August, 12:47
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Absolutely 💯%

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 August, 12:22
Pres. 45 is giving a class today 101 on (23)PAIN!
Get you some if you can keep up with the actors!

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
19 August, 12:18
WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE ...
GREAT ACTORS! 🍿🍿🍿

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 August, 12:25
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
Is one of the actors Arthur Roberts???? Bidone

Mar Jek @Mjekel
19 August, 12:02
There is info that Pres plane in Kubal. i thnk the liberated afganastan and what we are watching what would happen if….. the abulity to orchastrate such a movie is impressive.

Mar Jek @Mjekel
19 August, 12:46
In response Mar Jek to her Publication
Kabul. 🤦‍♀️. i can spell just not type!! 🤷‍♀️

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
19 August, 11:50
Not me. I am not buying the BS at all!
It just goes back to “you can’t tell the people, you must show them”.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
20 August, 02:49
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
Absolutely! Become the observer and eventually the truth reveals itself 👍

Stella Bella @snassnas
19 August, 11:44
It's all about having faith...

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
19 August, 11:37
Anons arent Super Human😡We have bad days just like everybody else

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
20 August, 03:45
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
For me, today is one of those bad days. I can handle things but when my kids are upset because they cant do things because they are not vax, that is when I fall. But then again, we are warriors, we fall then we stand up. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
20 August, 04:15
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
Exactly. As you see, some of the Super Anons think they can say in one instance that we're watching a movie and in that same breath, say it's going to be biblical. Ya can't have both. If so, I want to know who's playing God

Jim Stelts @jstelts
19 August, 11:34
had that convo with my wife last night,, keep your eye on the ball. dont get distracted.. have faith in GOD.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 August, 11:16
We are all human and make mistakes. Fail forward! God already won. If you can't trust the plan, at least trust God.

19 August, 08:19
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
AMEN>

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
19 August, 11:07
Agree!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 August, 10:56
I’m glad the movie snack of choice is popcorn, if it were a high calorie pick we would all gain 20 lbs, beacuse this movie is soooooo long.
Ready for the ending!

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
19 August, 12:19
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I had to switch to walnuts and/or carrot sticks already!
😂

Lawrence Garrison @garrison55
19 August, 01:20
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Lots of butter is a nice addition to a delicious bowl of popcorn.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 August, 10:37
You still hold XRP Doq?

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 August, 12:11
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Either AG, Doq, or VK got exposed today concerning XRP.

Angel Joy @superradangel
19 August, 10:34
i agree. The lines are blurring for them and they’re getting turned upside down, disoriented. Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland again.

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
19 August, 10:31
Yeah, I'm stressing over not being allowed to work in less than 30 days unless I inject the experiment and hope for the best. This fooking movie is hitting every nerve. My brain keeps telling me to get a Plan B, C and maybe even D; just in case! I need a Xanax. But Dr always said, Naah, you don't need that. Would be good about now.

Pamela Winter @ipammy333
19 August, 10:51
In response Florida Patriot to her Publication
Sounds like you are a teacher, as I am. I am holding my ground not to be tested, to wear a mask or be vaccinated. These vaccines are experimental, and I am no going to give in anymore. I will find the local lawsuits to join and there is word that we all should go on strike and shut down this country on September 11. We must fight back