Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 August, 10:07
Another day.

Another box of popcorn.

Anons arenโ€™t supposed to believe fake news, yet more and more Anons are buying into everything theyโ€™re reading and seeing right now without thinking logically.

๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
19 August, 11:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Anons arent Super Human๐Ÿ˜กWe have bad days just like everybody else

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
For me, today is one of those bad days. I can handle things but when my kids are upset because they cant do things because they are not vax, that is when I fall. But then again, we are warriors, we fall then we stand up. Tomorrow will be a better day.
03:45 PM - Aug 20, 2021
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ERMP_rebel in this post can reply
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
20 August, 04:07
In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication
God bless you and your family.
Lord Jesus, please send your shinning light down on this family and lift their sprits up as high as the heavens. Let your light shine so bright and beautiful that the children can see through this dark day. Give their parents your great strength to keep them going in these turbulent times.
In Jesus name I pray ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Amen

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
21 August, 01:22
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
Thank you patriot, I really appreciate your light. I thank God for our patriot family here on Anonup. I am blessed to have all of you.