Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 August, 10:07
Another day.

Another box of popcorn.

Anons aren’t supposed to believe fake news, yet more and more Anons are buying into everything they’re reading and seeing right now without thinking logically.

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
This for my family is particularly hard at the moment with the Afghanistan/ Taliban story. My partner was in the Australian Defence Force in the Air Force and served in a six month long deployment there. He was sent there in the first wave of soldiers when the missiles were going off and they didn’t even have full protection for the soldiers ( they were just like concrete barricades with no roof to duck behind). When he came back from Afghanistan he told us that he just had to think to get through this he had to have a fatalistic view about it( if his time was up so be it )! Since his return 15 years ago he has suffered severe ptsd and we have nearly lost him twice to suicidal thoughts and deep depression.
My point I am making is I believe and trust with all my heart that this Taliban story is just that a story from the white hats/alliance to wake people up! It is really hard on my partner and his defence mates as recently they did lose a comrade to suicide.🕊🦋🙏🏻
12:29 AM - Aug 21, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Russell48 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sonia Trenorden, click on at the bottom under it