Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 August, 10:07
Another day.

Another box of popcorn.

Anons aren’t supposed to believe fake news, yet more and more Anons are buying into everything they’re reading and seeing right now without thinking logically.

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
Yeah, I'm stressing over not being allowed to work in less than 30 days unless I inject the experiment and hope for the best. This fooking movie is hitting every nerve. My brain keeps telling me to get a Plan B, C and maybe even D; just in case! I need a Xanax. But Dr always said, Naah, you don't need that. Would be good about now.
10:31 AM - Aug 19, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NJmomInFL in this post can reply
Pamela Winter @ipammy333
19 August, 10:51
In response Florida Patriot to her Publication
Sounds like you are a teacher, as I am. I am holding my ground not to be tested, to wear a mask or be vaccinated. These vaccines are experimental, and I am no going to give in anymore. I will find the local lawsuits to join and there is word that we all should go on strike and shut down this country on September 11. We must fight back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 August, 12:29
In response Pamela Winter to her Publication
Husbands company looking at testing frequently if you can't prove you're vaxxed, so we are making contingency plans now as he won't get the vax. He's worked so hard to get to a well paying job but...he won't take it & his life is more important than a job. Some may have to make sacrifices, give up some "things" just to survive.