Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you’re a member or the mormon church or know one, please screenshot the folllowing and send it to other members to ponder:

Why did Joseph Smith sound out a warning epistle to the members of the church and then he was killed exactly 666 days later?

If Freemasons killled Joseph Smith, why did Brigham Young start wearing a freemason pin after they killed his prophet? Would you wear an Isis pin if Isis killed someone you loved?

Why did almost all temple related “prophecies” happen after 1842 when Smith went out a warning?

Why did the first temple have upside down pentagrams on it?

Why are temple ceremonies nearly identical to freemason ceremonies?

Why did the current prophet say that the vaccine is a “literal godsend” they had been praying for. And now it’s been determined that many have died and that it’s not effective at all and people still need to wear masks?

What religion should we focus on next?
11:09 AM - Jul 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
04 August, 12:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This is the one conversation that isn’t open to discussion, for me anyway. I was raised Catholic. I left the Church at 16 and never looked back. Their man made rules were ever changing. I pray daily, I read scripture. As for the Lord, he is where I am. I don’t need four walls to seek his approval. He knows my heart. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
04 August, 12:12
Thank you for this Doq. They aren't even open to the possibility that evil may exist within this institution much like the Catholics have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
01 August, 11:13
LDS doesn't condone having sex with little kids - marrying them - and then letting them have babies at 12 years old...and act like it's okay all in the name of RELIGION....while PEOPLE stand by and watch.

You say 666 days - AND????? You have numbers being spouted off right now with this WWG1WGA - it's going to happen here - look at this #, look at that............ #'s are shyt frankly - facts arent.....

You then have polygamy - you men love that shyt - have multiple wives to get your willy wet whenever you want with multiple women - AND..... it's all in the name of religion and I'll bet if you look at some fact and number you will find a connection to something there as well.

We need GOD - not RELIGION......... and we don't..... We care more about bashing this group - that group..... I also know some fine, decent people in the religion. I also know some real douche bags, kind of like in REAL LIFE....... Religion doesn't matter really.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
01 August, 11:10
All the of the major religions.
Judaism
Islam
Christianity
Buddism
Hinduism
Zoroastrianism
Druze
Shintoism
Taoism
Confusism
Jainism

Celery Juicer @Emme
01 August, 10:58
All of my LDS friends are awesome people!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 August, 10:52
grew up Catholic but left when the pedo priests emerged in the 80s....joined the Episcopal church but is this really just a distinction without a difference? organized religion no longer holds its value to me because the churches dont value truth

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
01 August, 08:51
my ex fiance was raised mormon (yes he was a moron lol) and the young “elders” use to come to his house to talk about the Bible. 1 day i happen to be there & i said “why was it that for centuries black people werent allowed to be members then all of a sudden they were allowed?” they didnt have an answer. Then i asked why they tell their members that drinking soda is bad then all of a sudden they are allowed only AFTER they bought into Pepsi company. They left not long after that. My daughter joined the church but had to make an appointment to go to their big temple in Cypress,Tx. I didnt/dont approve of their brain washing.

Love Life @FullwithHope
01 August, 07:01
Jehova´s witnesses - Charles Taze Russell. I´ve heard, he killed himself in a satanic ritual. Does anybody know about this?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 03:40
ALL religions because they all need work.

Bratty ONE @BrattyOne
01 August, 01:49
was raised in the church but have since not returned for many years after well being "set aside" i recently found out JFSmith was a 32rd degree mason. after remembering some things from my church days i started praying for forgiveness as i qas taught by this church wrongs. I believe because of my age and what i have come to know, I am forgiven. Yet to send out info to other damily members I can not. They have also set me aside, guess being the blacksheep has its advantages. i saw those emblems on the outside of the temples and they have bothered me for years, now i understand why. Sad that many gave veen deceived.
God bless your attempt at waking up the many.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
01 August, 01:39
Pentacostal!

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
31 July, 09:50
Catholicism

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 July, 06:59
Independant Fundamentalism, please??

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 July, 03:19

arba happihr @arba
31 July, 02:20
How about the truthful religion, or is there one?
Strange how the Quran allows men to take child brides? What's with that BS!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 July, 01:37
sad :(
They have all been infiltrated.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 August, 11:42
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
AMEN

Stella Bella @NasNas
31 July, 12:53
Jehova's Witnesss... as I think they worship satan too

Rena Charboneau @Rena
31 July, 01:21
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
Sorry Ezzie but we dont worship Satan. We worshio the Creator, Jehovah God. And we follow the teachings of his reigning king Christ Jesus.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 July, 03:15
In response Stella Bella to her Publication

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
31 July, 12:00

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 July, 11:39
Look to the Sky and say good bye? This is the day I die?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 July, 11:38
I honestly cannot find any proof that the apostle Peter was crucified upside down. When certain religions “cross” themselves, they are signing and upsidedown cross based on this “fact”. Thoughts?

Rose May @Rose926
31 July, 01:41
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
i thought i read awhile back he was buried updide down. anyway. I found it. I’ll do a quick look.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
31 July, 11:34
Islam

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Sandra Diggs @Sandy2017
31 July, 11:14
I'm Baptist. So let's go there.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 July, 11:41
In response Sandra Diggs to his Publication
I was raised Southern Baptist and I married an Irish Catholic and we are now Presbyterian 😂. Our pastor always says, “Keep the Main Thing, the Main Thing” - which is Jesus! I keep my eyes on Him!