Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 July, 11:09
If you’re a member or the mormon church or know one, please screenshot the folllowing and send it to other members to ponder:

Why did Joseph Smith sound out a warning epistle to the members of the church and then he was killed exactly 666 days later?

If Freemasons killled Joseph Smith, why did Brigham Young start wearing a freemason pin after they killed his prophet? Would you wear an Isis pin if Isis killed someone you loved?

Why did almost all temple related “prophecies” happen after 1842 when Smith went out a warning?

Why did the first temple have upside down pentagrams on it?

Why are temple ceremonies nearly identical to freemason ceremonies?

Why did the current prophet say that the vaccine is a “literal godsend” they had been praying for. And now it’s been determined that many have died and that it’s not effective at all and people still need to wear masks?

What religion should we focus on next?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
LDS doesn't condone having sex with little kids - marrying them - and then letting them have babies at 12 years old...and act like it's okay all in the name of RELIGION....while PEOPLE stand by and watch.

You say 666 days - AND????? You have numbers being spouted off right now with this WWG1WGA - it's going to happen here - look at this #, look at that............ #'s are shyt frankly - facts arent.....

You then have polygamy - you men love that shyt - have multiple wives to get your willy wet whenever you want with multiple women - AND..... it's all in the name of religion and I'll bet if you look at some fact and number you will find a connection to something there as well.

We need GOD - not RELIGION......... and we don't..... We care more about bashing this group - that group..... I also know some fine, decent people in the religion. I also know some real douche bags, kind of like in REAL LIFE....... Religion doesn't matter really.
11:13 AM - Aug 01, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LyndaJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lynda Jeffs, click on at the bottom under it