Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 July, 11:09
If you’re a member or the mormon church or know one, please screenshot the folllowing and send it to other members to ponder:

Why did Joseph Smith sound out a warning epistle to the members of the church and then he was killed exactly 666 days later?

If Freemasons killled Joseph Smith, why did Brigham Young start wearing a freemason pin after they killed his prophet? Would you wear an Isis pin if Isis killed someone you loved?

Why did almost all temple related “prophecies” happen after 1842 when Smith went out a warning?

Why did the first temple have upside down pentagrams on it?

Why are temple ceremonies nearly identical to freemason ceremonies?

Why did the current prophet say that the vaccine is a “literal godsend” they had been praying for. And now it’s been determined that many have died and that it’s not effective at all and people still need to wear masks?

What religion should we focus on next?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bratty ONE @BrattyOne
was raised in the church but have since not returned for many years after well being "set aside" i recently found out JFSmith was a 32rd degree mason. after remembering some things from my church days i started praying for forgiveness as i qas taught by this church wrongs. I believe because of my age and what i have come to know, I am forgiven. Yet to send out info to other damily members I can not. They have also set me aside, guess being the blacksheep has its advantages. i saw those emblems on the outside of the temples and they have bothered me for years, now i understand why. Sad that many gave veen deceived.
God bless your attempt at waking up the many.
01:49 AM - Aug 01, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BrattyOne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bratty ONE, click on at the bottom under it