Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 July, 11:09
If you’re a member or the mormon church or know one, please screenshot the folllowing and send it to other members to ponder:

Why did Joseph Smith sound out a warning epistle to the members of the church and then he was killed exactly 666 days later?

If Freemasons killled Joseph Smith, why did Brigham Young start wearing a freemason pin after they killed his prophet? Would you wear an Isis pin if Isis killed someone you loved?

Why did almost all temple related “prophecies” happen after 1842 when Smith went out a warning?

Why did the first temple have upside down pentagrams on it?

Why are temple ceremonies nearly identical to freemason ceremonies?

Why did the current prophet say that the vaccine is a “literal godsend” they had been praying for. And now it’s been determined that many have died and that it’s not effective at all and people still need to wear masks?

What religion should we focus on next?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Sandy2017 in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 July, 11:41
In response Sandra Diggs to his Publication
I was raised Southern Baptist and I married an Irish Catholic and we are now Presbyterian 😂. Our pastor always says, “Keep the Main Thing, the Main Thing” - which is Jesus! I keep my eyes on Him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396