DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
15 June, 10:16
What do you suppose all those Grand Jury's have been doing since Sessions appointed Durham to investigate the Cabal? They have been very busy and there is a reason GITMO was expanded......

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
This list is unverifiable Dan as much as many of us would like to believe that anyone involved in TREASON or Crimes against Humanity would be put down like the DOGS they are...just isn't likely. And, many of them are still roaming to and fro about the earth making public appearances laughing at those who make such conspiracy claims. And, furthermore, why isn't Cuomo being charged with "Crimes Against Humanity" for sending the elderly to their deaths with exposure to Covid? I didn't see that on his list of crimes. I'm just not convinced anymore that the White Hats are in control as I once was. The confessions did NOT come out January as they were declared etc etc etc...The Major prophecies never came true either. We are hanging by a very fine thread here! Thank you for your effort in that video none the less. I hope you prove to be correct.
06:33 AM - Jun 16, 2021
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GentryRose in this post can reply
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
16 June, 12:32
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
There are over 300,000 sealed indictments outstanding atm. As far as 'walking around' many are fakes and doubles (like Tom Hanks CGI performance on SNL) who is either dead or in GITMO not writing op ed pieces for the NYT. I never claimed all the info to be true but posted it so people will get familiar with the corrupt players and not be shocked when they are dealt with for their crimes. There are still people out there that think Hanks, Hillary, Huma, Podesta, Oprah, Ellen and the rest are good people when in fact they are the face of evil.None of the info in this video is mine but simply stuff others have posted....it's about waking people up by exposing them to possibilities they never dreamed possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
17 June, 08:02
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
I know Dan, that's what we've been told for many many months now. by "someone" who "knows" more than "we" right! Although I too believe that SADLY, those parties are most likely guilty of said offenses, I do not however, believe they are, have been nor will ever be charged for such offenses until I SEE it! This type of publishing is ALSO what labels us as "Conspiracy Theorist's". No Clones walking around either! Thats BS! But lets just wait and see ok... :) We're on the same team so I'm not beating you up by any stretch :) wwg1wga!!! Oorah