DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
What do you suppose all those Grand Jury's have been doing since Sessions appointed Durham to investigate the Cabal? They have been very busy and there is a reason GITMO was expanded......

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
10:16 PM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 June, 10:14
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
I know a few concerts are being promoted with a couple lead singers on those lists, maybe I should hold off on buying those tickets? 🤔👈😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
16 June, 06:33
This list is unverifiable Dan as much as many of us would like to believe that anyone involved in TREASON or Crimes against Humanity would be put down like the DOGS they are...just isn't likely. And, many of them are still roaming to and fro about the earth making public appearances laughing at those who make such conspiracy claims. And, furthermore, why isn't Cuomo being charged with "Crimes Against Humanity" for sending the elderly to their deaths with exposure to Covid? I didn't see that on his list of crimes. I'm just not convinced anymore that the White Hats are in control as I once was. The confessions did NOT come out January as they were declared etc etc etc...The Major prophecies never came true either. We are hanging by a very fine thread here! Thank you for your effort in that video none the less. I hope you prove to be correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
16 June, 12:32
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
There are over 300,000 sealed indictments outstanding atm. As far as 'walking around' many are fakes and doubles (like Tom Hanks CGI performance on SNL) who is either dead or in GITMO not writing op ed pieces for the NYT. I never claimed all the info to be true but posted it so people will get familiar with the corrupt players and not be shocked when they are dealt with for their crimes. There are still people out there that think Hanks, Hillary, Huma, Podesta, Oprah, Ellen and the rest are good people when in fact they are the face of evil.None of the info in this video is mine but simply stuff others have posted....it's about waking people up by exposing them to possibilities they never dreamed possible.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
15 June, 11:49
i heard biden is quietly closing gitmo....is this true?..dont remember where i heard or read this.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
15 June, 11:54
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
He doesn't have the power 🤡