John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
This folks is Red October. Literally every way but name.

If something has a question mark or says I think it is because I would like you to look it up. It will help you understand and learning something on your own is Massively important which I will go into later. Back to Red.
This Russian made sub has a propulsion system that uses magnetism so it does not need a propeller, it is just pushed through the water. With the stealth tiles it has covering it,it is invisible to us under the water. A few of these ended up missing while on duty. We started sweating hard. Now we might have a couple... BUT so did N.K., thanks Obama, you dick. Theirs are smaller with missiles only big enough to hit if they are close to America. Remember the P8's and P3's flying circles off the coast of Florida, California. Yeah.. It was the N.K. version that almost took out AF1 on the way back from N.K. near Hawaii. Remember that missile warning they said was a Heli? Nope. And 1 is still missing. 4pics
08:57 PM - Jun 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 June, 08:58
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I remember MonkeyWerks talking about this ... in my own heart I thought they had found them all ... the pic from Iran is not reassuring. More prayers are needed in unison.
Thank you for all your hard work - we are so appreciative J -
GOD BLESS YOU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 04:39
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
10 June, 10:18
https://www.baltimoresun.c...

I thought this was pretty interesting at the time.

11 June, 12:44
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Yes, I'll have to look more into that. They always tell us what they are doing. Always. Either we are unobservant or stupid as rocks. I am not feeling smart right at this moment kek.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
10 June, 09:56
starting to make since... i now we have had certain planes up looking around for something off both cost for something.. i assumed possible subs love monkey werks i try to keep up and learn

11 June, 12:46
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
We all take those first steps. If you have any questions or need a hand just let me know. I am getting ready to be offline for quite awhile so if I do not respond that is why.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 June, 09:40
What about the one fired at AF1 from the skunk bay area in the Puget Sound? The weather channel lied and said it was a helicopter !! I know you watched the video. The area that it came from is used as a test sight for subs. We have a cabin near bye , always subs in water. I looked into Sub Base Bangor decommissioned subs. Did you know some were auctioned off? And what subs were used for the Pedo Islands to deliver the scum bags? I like this subject.

11 June, 12:51
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I actually did some time up in Jelly fish world. Never stopped raining at all. So far you are the only one who caught there was more than one missile. To my own personal knowledge there were 14 attempts on him. I have heard of more but can not verify. I believe we lost the pilot in Skunk. Brave guy. Gave his life for his brother, he will be held up for that. I have a couple more things I want to post than I will head back into the subs. I wish more people understood that what really is going on is far more interesting than what people make up. Thanks for checking it out.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 June, 09:28
Please dont mess Apples with Pears.

CIA Dark Fleet vs. "Russia"

https://www.esquiremag.ph/...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 June, 09:14
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
A military fleet ??? That's a lot of Pepsi!

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
11 June, 09:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
https://youtu.be/7U25d1Nga... consider if you will... Pepsi...
Planet of the APE - p - YouTube

An explanation of our organic energy .The Apep energy

Your Mom cpp @Painiscoming9th
10 June, 09:14
damn now i see how they will send nukes its crazy that we cant defend ourself from nukes from the technologys they have kept secret

10 June, 09:36
In response Your Mom cpp to his Publication
Exactly. We are powerless. Or so they think. It is possible to get one past us but it would have to be right on top of us when it lauched. This is why they are flying routes over all of the coastal inlets.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 June, 09:06
IF FOUND ARE YOU GOING TO SEND THEM TO THE BOTTOM ??

10 June, 09:45
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
The thing is we have never found them submerged. The Russian subs ended up "defecting" (paid Bill Gates money) to the U.S. Two of the N.K./Iran subs were taken out at the surface. They are small and were made very quickly so they can not stay submerged as long as bigger subs can. The bad thing is they are fast so they are lost quickly. To answer your question though, yes we want to blow these to bits. Not just sink but tiny, tiny pieces blow up.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
10 June, 09:03
And, from what certain people have said, this is the "least" worst option of what may happen.

10 June, 09:47
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Once again you are correct. Unless they get stupid lucky we can defend against these when they surface to fire. The other things, which I will talk about one in another post could be why nothing has happened as planned.