John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 08:57
This folks is Red October. Literally every way but name.

If something has a question mark or says I think it is because I would like you to look it up. It will help you understand and learning something on your own is Massively important which I will go into later. Back to Red.
This Russian made sub has a propulsion system that uses magnetism so it does not need a propeller, it is just pushed through the water. With the stealth tiles it has covering it,it is invisible to us under the water. A few of these ended up missing while on duty. We started sweating hard. Now we might have a couple... BUT so did N.K., thanks Obama, you dick. Theirs are smaller with missiles only big enough to hit if they are close to America. Remember the P8's and P3's flying circles off the coast of Florida, California. Yeah.. It was the N.K. version that almost took out AF1 on the way back from N.K. near Hawaii. Remember that missile warning they said was a Heli? Nope. And 1 is still missing. 4pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
IF FOUND ARE YOU GOING TO SEND THEM TO THE BOTTOM ??
09:06 PM - Jun 10, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 09:45
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
The thing is we have never found them submerged. The Russian subs ended up "defecting" (paid Bill Gates money) to the U.S. Two of the N.K./Iran subs were taken out at the surface. They are small and were made very quickly so they can not stay submerged as long as bigger subs can. The bad thing is they are fast so they are lost quickly. To answer your question though, yes we want to blow these to bits. Not just sink but tiny, tiny pieces blow up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 June, 10:00
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
JOHN SO THERE ARE NONE OF THESE SUBS LEFT THAT WORRY THE NAVY AS FAR AS FINDING , CORRECT ?! OR NK HAVE SOME OUT THERE ?