John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 08:57
This folks is Red October. Literally every way but name.

If something has a question mark or says I think it is because I would like you to look it up. It will help you understand and learning something on your own is Massively important which I will go into later. Back to Red.
This Russian made sub has a propulsion system that uses magnetism so it does not need a propeller, it is just pushed through the water. With the stealth tiles it has covering it,it is invisible to us under the water. A few of these ended up missing while on duty. We started sweating hard. Now we might have a couple... BUT so did N.K., thanks Obama, you dick. Theirs are smaller with missiles only big enough to hit if they are close to America. Remember the P8's and P3's flying circles off the coast of Florida, California. Yeah.. It was the N.K. version that almost took out AF1 on the way back from N.K. near Hawaii. Remember that missile warning they said was a Heli? Nope. And 1 is still missing. 4pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
I remember MonkeyWerks talking about this ... in my own heart I thought they had found them all ... the pic from Iran is not reassuring. More prayers are needed in unison.
Thank you for all your hard work - we are so appreciative J -
GOD BLESS YOU!
08:58 AM - Jun 11, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
13 June, 04:39
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396