John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 08:57
This folks is Red October. Literally every way but name.

If something has a question mark or says I think it is because I would like you to look it up. It will help you understand and learning something on your own is Massively important which I will go into later. Back to Red.
This Russian made sub has a propulsion system that uses magnetism so it does not need a propeller, it is just pushed through the water. With the stealth tiles it has covering it,it is invisible to us under the water. A few of these ended up missing while on duty. We started sweating hard. Now we might have a couple... BUT so did N.K., thanks Obama, you dick. Theirs are smaller with missiles only big enough to hit if they are close to America. Remember the P8's and P3's flying circles off the coast of Florida, California. Yeah.. It was the N.K. version that almost took out AF1 on the way back from N.K. near Hawaii. Remember that missile warning they said was a Heli? Nope. And 1 is still missing. 4pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
And, from what certain people have said, this is the "least" worst option of what may happen.
09:03 PM - Jun 10, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 09:47
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Once again you are correct. Unless they get stupid lucky we can defend against these when they surface to fire. The other things, which I will talk about one in another post could be why nothing has happened as planned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396