John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
10 June, 08:57
This folks is Red October. Literally every way but name.

If something has a question mark or says I think it is because I would like you to look it up. It will help you understand and learning something on your own is Massively important which I will go into later. Back to Red.
This Russian made sub has a propulsion system that uses magnetism so it does not need a propeller, it is just pushed through the water. With the stealth tiles it has covering it,it is invisible to us under the water. A few of these ended up missing while on duty. We started sweating hard. Now we might have a couple... BUT so did N.K., thanks Obama, you dick. Theirs are smaller with missiles only big enough to hit if they are close to America. Remember the P8's and P3's flying circles off the coast of Florida, California. Yeah.. It was the N.K. version that almost took out AF1 on the way back from N.K. near Hawaii. Remember that missile warning they said was a Heli? Nope. And 1 is still missing. 4pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
starting to make since... i now we have had certain planes up looking around for something off both cost for something.. i assumed possible subs love monkey werks i try to keep up and learn
09:56 PM - Jun 10, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 June, 12:46
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
We all take those first steps. If you have any questions or need a hand just let me know. I am getting ready to be offline for quite awhile so if I do not respond that is why.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
11 June, 09:08
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
ive been researching for 3yrs started with the cabal i am a proud army mom and i am also proud of all our military most of the boys raised in and around my house are still it or has already gotten out to be honest i know more them about whats going on but i have only scratched the surface im getten older but not to old to learn thank you john and for your service same here if you need what info i got