Mike Anon @Mike314
0bama's presidency was illegal, making everything he signed while in office null and void.

#obamagate #Traitors #Treason #MAGA
12:22 PM - Jun 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Eric Woods @ABRN_Eric
22 June, 09:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
His real name is Barry Soetoro, so that document is fake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
10 June, 12:46
Fraud but those who conspired in the DNC and Elite that pushed this nefarious illegal agenda need to be held accountable... So many politicians and corrupt people in government knew and pushed fraud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
10 June, 12:52
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Yep. That's how they get away with it. The web is huge. They all protect each other because each and every one of them is guilty of at least one jailable offense.

SPORTS @SPORTS
09 June, 06:22
Yet here we are, still no justice, no arrests, no President and no country as millions and millions of Americans suffer.

Whoever came up with this idiotic plan should be beheaded at 9 PM EST tonight. Holy mother fucking shit!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 June, 04:32
im surprised no one has decided to really check this out...its out of the lime light now...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 June, 08:57
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I am confident this will be addressed once and for all and the fraud will be exposed.

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 June, 12:50
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Did you happen to see the press conference in Arizona with sherriff Joe Arpaio a while back where the forensic analysts detailed the fakeness of 0bama's "birth certificate"???

If not, you might be able to find it on Youtube.

THAT should have been enough to remove that imposter from office right then and there.

#MAGA #obamagate #Treason #Traitors

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 June, 04:03
He wasn't born Barack Obama. His real name is Barry Sorento...

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 June, 07:59
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
This is his actual birth certificate. It's unclear when he became "Barry Soetoro".

#obamagate #Traitors #Treason #MAGA

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
13 June, 12:30
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
King of ID theft, used over a dozen different SSNs during college, foreign exchange status

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
09 June, 03:29
TRUE & TRUE : FRAUD NULLIFIES EVERYTHING !

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
09 June, 06:41
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I used to watch me some Kung Fu

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
09 June, 02:18
Same with Biden... he is illegal also.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
09 June, 01:55
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that every election since the 1800's has been in one shape or form fraudulent. Kennedy was elected because he was a Democrat and they thought they had it in the bag until he proved them wrong.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
09 June, 02:07
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
As for Obama, he shouldn't have even been considered for president. I just can't believe how asleep we all were. It's really no ones fault but our own for letting it get this far. I'm really ashamed at myself for not being aware of the things our government has been doing to us. It's not that I didn't know, more or less that I didn't do anything to help stop it.

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 June, 02:09
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
I wasn't born yet at the time of Kennedy's election, but I just found out a few months ago that there was a lot of controversy surrounding it.

Juan O Savin said that Kennedy actually lost, but was given the win for a reason that I can't recall. I'm pretty sure that it had something to do with Detroit and inaccurate vote totals.

Kira Kju @kju17
09 June, 01:03
Nothing is what it looks like...
🤫NOTHING!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 June, 12:39
Fraud vitiates everything!
United States v. Throckmorton

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
09 June, 12:36
Mike, the past 100 years will be erased in what’s coming. Don’t know exactly what it looks like, but feel joy bursting just below the surface

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
09 June, 12:28
Biden clone too